|Louise Monot Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7.5 in|
|Date of Birth||December 30, 1981|
Louise Monot is a French actress and model, best known for her movie roles in Hell (2006), I Do: How to Get Married and Stay Single (2006), Gone with the Woman (2007), and OSS 117: Lost in Rio (2009). She began her acting career with guest roles in TV series such as Un homme en colère (2000), Les Cordier, juge et flic (2000), Famille d’accueil (2001), Louis la brocante (2002), La ligne noire (2002), and La vie devant nous (2002).
Louise also starred in movies such as Pièce montée (2010) as Nathalie, Little White Lies (2010) as Léa, Plan de table (2012) as Marie, La banda Picasso (2012) as Marie Laurencin, and Girl on a Bicycle (2013) as Cécile Laurent. Her most notable TV series roles were that of Julie Delcourt in Le bleu de l’océan (2003), Estelle Esperanza in The Avignon Prophecy (2007), Elisabeth Viviani in Malaterra (2015), and guest appearances in Calls (2017), McMafia (2018), and Murdoch Mysteries (2018). Louise Monot has amassed a fanbase of more than 20k followers on Instagram.
Her educational history is unknown.
- Father – Gerard Monot
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Unknown
Louise Monot is represented by –
- Artmedia (Talent Agent) in Paris, France
- Agence Karin (Talent Agent) in Paris, France
- Olivia Bell Management (Talent Agent) in London, England, United Kingdom
- Art2perform (Manager) in Los Angeles, California, United States
- Special Artists Agency (Talent Agent Commercial) in West Hollywood, California, United States
- I Like to Movie (Publicist) in France
5 ft 7.5 in or 171.5 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Louise Monot has dated –
- Samir Boitard (2014-Present) – She began dating French actor Samir Boitard after they met at the set of a 2014 TV movie Où es-tu maintenant? which translated from French meant Where Are You Now? They hit it off immediately, and in early 2016, Louise shared a picture of her pregnant belly and announced they would soon become parents. In October 2016, she announced they were blessed with a daughter but kept her name a secret. It wasn’t until December of the same year that proud parents shared her name – Lila.
Race / Ethnicity
She is of French descent.
- Fuller Lips
- Curly hair
Louise Monot has endorsed brands such as –
- Hogan (2016)
- Seraphine Maternity (2016)
- Nice Work Paris (2017)
- Lou Sarda Photography (2017)
- Mont Blanc (2017)
- Lacoste (2017, 2018)
- Bonpoint (2017)
- Franck Provost Paris (2017, 2018)
- ba&sh (2017)
- Sézane (2017)
- QUAD PRODUCTIONS (2017)
- Catherine Miran Agency (2018)
- SHIATZY CHEN (2018)
- Deluxe Paris (2018)
- H&M (2018)
- Renault France (2018)
- Mondial de l’Auto (2018)
- Capri Suite (2018)
- Magali GNOCCHI (2018)
- Sisley Paris (2018)
- Tara Jarmon (2018)
- L’Atelier Blanc (2018)
- IN FIORE (2018)
- Evelina Restaurant (2019)
- Bourjois Paris (2019)
Louise Monot has appeared in TV commercials for –
- Nescafé (2000, 2002)
- Sunsilk (2004)
- Bourjois Cosmetics (2005, 2007)
She also promoted Plan International children’s right equality organization in 2017.
Best Known For
- Starring in movies such as Hell (2006), The Last Deadly Mission (2008), OSS 117: Lost in Rio (2009), Little White Lies (2010), La Banda Picasso (2012), and Written in Blood (2018)
- Her roles in TV series La vie devant nous (2002), Le bleu de l’océan (2003), The Avignon Prophecy (2007), Malaterra (2015), McMafia (2018), and Murdoch Mysteries (2018)
Louise Monot made her first theatrical film appearance as Victoria in the drama film, Hell in 2006.
First TV Show
Louise Monot made her first TV show appearance as Vanessa in an episode titled La peur de l’autre of Un homme en colère in 2000.
Louise has not revealed a lot about her workout routine, but because she shed a lot of weight after her pregnancy, it definitely included low-intensity, safe workouts such as yoga or pilates. In addition, she worked out regularly before and after her pregnancy in 2016 and led an active life.
As for diet, Louise revealed that she has a sweet tooth for cakes, different types of bread and croissants, but also loves eating avocado toast for breakfast or brunch as a healthier alternative. She also loves drinking wine paired with olives as an aperitif, and also enjoys bacon, red meat, and cheese and crackers.
Louise Monot Favorite Things
- Place – Nature, Beach
- Animal – Cat, Giraffe
- Activity – Riding A Motorcycle
- Food – Ice Cream
Louise Monot Facts
- She won her 1st model competition for a magazine when she was 15 years old.
- Between 2004 and 2006, she appeared regularly in a play Brooklyn Boy at the Théâtre des Champs-Élysées in Paris, France.
- In 2005, Louise won the “Best Young Actress” award at the Luchon Television Film Festival for her role in the romance, drama film Une amour à taire.
- Louise was cast in the pilot of the Amazon-produced science-fiction drama series, The After in 2014, alongside Sharon Lawrence, Adrian Pasdar, Jamie Kennedy, Aldis Hodge, Jaina Lee Ortiz, Andrew Howard, and Arielle Kebbel. The series was canceled by Amazon before any other episodes were shot.
- Before she worked with Simon McNabb as Régine Rivière in the TV series Murdoch Mysteries in 2018, he had never heard of her. Despite that, he admitted they had great chemistry from the start.
- Visit her official website @ louisemonot.com.
- Follow her on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook.
Featured Image by Georges Biard / Wikimedia / CC BY-SA 3.0