Firth was born on 23 March, 1994
Malaika’s educational background is not known.
Fashion / Runway model
Malaika Firth is signed to these modeling agencies –
- New York Model Management
- Priscillas Model Management
- Premier Model Management (Mother Agency)
- Women Management – Milan
- L.A. Models
- Oui Management
- Nathalie Models – Paris (2013 – 2014)
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
52 kg or 115 pounds
Her dating history is not known.
Firth is of British, Seychelloise, Swiss, and Ugandan descent.
32-24-34 in or 81-61-86 cm
2 (US) or 32 (EU)
7.5 (US) or 38 (EU) or 5 (UK)
Firth has modeled for brands like Burberry Prorsum, Asos, Prada, Victoria’s Secret and others.
She is a Christian.
Malaika says that she goes to Church every Sunday.
Best Known For
Walking in the Victoria’s Secret fashion show in 2013.
She has not appeared in any of the films.
First Fashion Show
Malaika debuted with Ready to Wear – Spring / Summer 2012 fashion show where she walked the ramp for Katie Gallagher, Odilon, Porter Grey, and Rachel Zoe.
Her workout routine and / or diet plan is not known.
Malaika Firth Favorite Things
- City – New York
- Movie – Maid in Manhattan (2002)
- Model – Tyra Banks
Source – Vogue.it, Vogue.co.uk
Malaika Firth Facts
- Jourdan Dunn and Joan Smalls are her role models.
- After taking birth in Kenya, she moved to London, England at the age of seven.
- Since 1994, she is the first black model to be cast by Prada. Before her, it was Naomi Campbell. Due to this, she is sometimes compared to Naomi.
- Malaika’s family belongs to the group Giriama.
- She walked in the Victoria’s Secret fashion show held in November 2013.
- If she weren’t into modeling, she would have tried her luck in acting.
- Malaika’s grandmother owns and runs a restaurant in Kenya.
- At seven, she relocated to Barking (in London), where she had also done theatre work.
- She is doing modeling since 2011.
- She describes her style as “funky, cool, edgy, rough”.
- She wants to start her own modeling agency in her home country Kenya.
- Malaika opted modeling as her career option after getting encouragement from his mom, who watched an episode of “The Model Agency”. Her mother fixed up a meeting between her daughter (Malaika) and Premier Model Management and as a result, she was signed.
- She likes to draw, act and dance.
- Hear more from Firth on Twitter, and Instagram.