|Mame Camara Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9.5 in|
|Date of Birth||Unknown|
Mame Camara is a Senegalese model known for her successful modeling career. Her long legs, lean and muscular frame has made her one of the best emerging models. Her bone structure bores a special resemblance to the one that made Chanel Iman one of the most sought-after models in the fashion industry. She has already bagged modeling assignments from the popular fashion houses such as Rick Owens, Vivienne Westwood, and Givenchy.
Mame Thiane Camara
Mame Camara’s age isn’t known.
Before Mame Camara decided to focus completely on her modeling career, she was working to earn a degree in real estate management.
Fashion Model, Actress
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Unknown
Mame Camara is represented by –
- Premier Model Management – London (Mother Agency)
- Muse Management – New York
- Oui Management – Paris
- Elite Model Management – Milan
- The Fabbrica – Milan
- Francina Models – Barcelona
- Two Management – Los Angeles
5 ft 9.5 in or 176.5 cm
57 kg or 125.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Going by her media interactions and social media activity, Mame Camara doesn’t seem to be a fan of sharing details of her personal life with the media. However, because of her social media feed, we do know that she is in a relationship. But, she has refrained from divulging the identity of her boyfriend in their loved-up social media pictures.
Race / Ethnicity
She has West African ancestry.
- Tall height
- Short curly Hair
8.5 (US) or 39 (EU) or 6 (UK)
Mame Camara has done promotional work for the leading fashion brands such as –
- Sonia Rykiel
Best Known For
- Having done modeling work for the prestigious fashion brands such as Givenchy, Rochas, Dolce & Gabbana, Christian Cowan, Liberty, and Thom Browne
- Being featured in the popular magazine publications such as Nataal and Harper’s Bazaar
First TV Show
In 2017, Mame Camara made her first TV show appearance in the New York Fashion Week Spring 2017 Special episode of the talk show, Fashion Police.
Mame Camara isn’t a big fan of working out or participating in the sports activity. With her naturally lean and muscular build, she doesn’t feel any need to regularly work a sweat to keep herself in shape. She has been skinny all her life and that allows her the liberty to go easy on working out.
However, she doesn’t mind squeezing in small workouts in her daily schedule. She also likes to start her day with a small home workout. She relies mostly on body weight exercises such as squats, skater lunges, lunges, pushups, and burpees for her home workout.
Mame Camara Favorite Things
- Music Genre – House, Trance, and Techno
- Food – African, Asian, Thai, and Mexican food
- Book – Le lecteur de cadavres by Antonio Garrido
- TV Shows – Peaky Blinders and Game of Thrones
- Movie – The Notebook (2004)
- Designer – Alexander McQueen, Burberry, Celine, and Gucci
- Fragrance – Paco Rabanne Olympea
- Things To Do – Eating, Traveling, and Cooking
- Brands To Model For – Prada, Gucci, and Alexander McQueen
Source – Models.com, Harper’s Bazaar
Mame Camara Facts
- She got her start in the fashion world after she won the Elite Model Look Italia contest in Milan.
- Her first modeling job was to walk the runway for the Giorgio Armani event during the Milan Fashion Week.
- She spends her time away from modeling on real estate investment. She believes that her future lies in Africa and real estate investment is paramount for financial security in Africa.
- Follow her on Instagram.
Featured Image by Mame Camara / Instagram