|Maria Hering Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||June 16, 1987|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Maria Hering is a German singer, actress, fitness model, reality-TV star, and social media star, best known as a contestant on the 8th season of the reality-TV series Promi Big Brother (2017) from which she quickly eliminated. She appeared as ‘Herself’ on the music talent show, Deutschland sucht den Superstar (Germany’s Looking For A Superstar) in 2010, which was a part of the Idol TV franchise that aired across the globe. She then made an appearance on the television movie Die Jagd nach der heiligen Lanze (Spear of Destiny/The hunt for the Holy Lance) the same year, in the role of Sandra. Maria also made an appearance as ‘Herself’ on the news, talk-show Taff on 2 occasions, in 2015 and 2017, after she moved to the United States with her then-boyfriend, Bastian Gillmeier, in December 2014.
The talk-show invited them to appear on the segment The fabulous Life of Yottas, and both she and her boyfriend presented themselves as life coaches and self-made millionaires. Their lifestyle was also a topic of a 4-part documentary named Die Yottas! Full Throttle through America before they broke up in mid-2016. As a singer, Maria was a part of the folk music trio named Heidis Erben (Heidi’s Heirs) which released an album of the same name in 2011 under EMI Music. She herself made her solo singing debut in May 2017, when she released a single named Prosecco. In April 2017, Maria made a guest appearance on the Sonnenklar TV’s show Kitchen & Co after which she started a career as a fitness model, spiritual and life coach, fitness blogger, and social media star.
Maria Yotta, Marie
Magdeburg, Saxony-Anhalt, Germany
Miami, Florida, United States
Maria studied to become a social security specialist at an organization in Cologne, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany. After she completed her studies, she enrolled in special education and attended classed with a focus on learning disability education.
Social Media Star, Actress, Fitness Model, Singer, Reality-TV Star
Maria Hering is represented by –
- Twinki Group Inc. (Talent Agent) in Miami Beach, Florida, United States
- Simon Stosic Management/Deine Medien (Manager) in Regensburg, Bavaria, Germany
German Pop, German Folk
- EMI Music (Universal Music Group)
- LaOla Music (Fiesta Records)
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Maria Hering has dated –
- Bastian Yotta (2013-2016) – Maria began dating a fellow reality-TV star, author, and entrepreneur, born Bastian Josef Gillmeier, in March 2013. After around a year and a half, the two made a decision to move to the United States in December 2014. They came to prominence when they received an offer to appear on the talk-show Taff in December 2015, and presented themselves as self-made millionaires and life coaches. At that time, both he and Maria began using his nickname, Yotta, which is the highest unit in the metric system, as their brand name. They were featured in the segment of Taff in named The fabulous Life of Yottas in 2015, and she came back to the show in 2017, this time alone. Both she and Bastian were also invited to appear in the 4-part documentary filmed about their glamorous life, which was titled Die Yottas! Full throttle through America in 2016. Unfortunately, the pair decided to go their separate ways in July 2016. In an interview given to OK! magazine at that time, Maria stated that Bastian was going to stay in Los Angeles, California, while she was moving to Miami, Florida, United States, and was going to start a new life there. She also added that she was fed up with men and wanted to enjoy her single life.
Race / Ethnicity
She is of German descent.
She has also dyed her hair ‘Blonde’ in the past.
- Athletic physique
- Extremely slim waist
Maria Hering has endorsed brands such as –
- Beyond Limits (2018)
- Flower Stern Miami (2018)
- Oren Salon Miami (2019)
Best Known For
- Appearing on a music talent show, Deutschland sucht den Superstar (Germany’s Looking For A Superstar) (2010), and a reality-TV show, Promi Big Brother (2017)
- Introducing herself as the self-made millionaire and life coach, under the name Maria Yotta, for the 1st time in December 2015, on a talk-show Taff, in the segment titled The fabulous Life of Yottas
- Being a part of a German folk music trio, Heidis Erben, and releasing their debut studio album of the same name in 2011
- Starting her solo singing career on May 12, 2017, with the release of her debut single titled Prosecco
- Her social media fanbase with more than 300k followers on Instagram
Maria Hering, as part of a German folk music trio Heidis Erben (Heidi’s Heirs), released her debut studio album titled Heidis Erben on June 3, 2011 under EMI Music recording label, which was a part of Universal Music Group. The album consisted of 12 tracks, titled Heidis Hit-Medley, Mein Vater war ein Wandersmann, Bergvagabunden, Hoch auf dem gelben Wagen, Lagerfeuer, Es klappert die Mühle am rauschenden Bach, Und jetzt gang i an Peters Brünnele, and Die Affen rasen durch den Wald (Wo ist die Kokosnuss?). The others were titled Horch was kommt von draußen rein, Oh – Du Schöner Westerwald (Eukalyptusbonbon), Heidis Erben – Wie alles begann (kleines Märchen vorgelesen von Guildo Horn), and Hohe Tannen weisen die Sterne.
First TV Show
Maria Hering made her first TV show appearance as ‘Herself’ in an episode titled Der Recall #1 of the music reality-TV series Deutschland sucht den Superstar (Germany’s Looking For A Superstar) in January 2010.
Maria eats a plant-based diet and has started her own Instagram page, named Maria’s Plant Kitchen. Her goal is to help her massive fanbase with their own dietary changes via easy-to-follow cooking recipes. Most of the recipes are also vegan, and her favorite foods are definitely salads, pasta, and avocado toast. She’s also an avid yoga practitioner, and does it almost anywhere, from the gym, to her backyard, and even outside, on the beach. Maria has admitted to almost always training alone, as having a training partner makes her lose focus, and she doesn’t like talking during the workout.
She has shared with her fans that at the age of 26, she didn’t really pay too much attention to sports. However, in mid-2019, Maria had realized the importance of sports and began going to the gym at least 3 times a week. She prefers to go to the gym in the morning, on the empty stomach, after she drinks a cup of coffee. Maria has found herself finding more excuses not to go to the gym as the day goes on, which is why morning workouts fit her so well.
She loves all types of cardio as well, from riding a scooter, a quad bike, cycling, swimming, playing golf, and boxing. Maria is also not opposed to alcohol and thinks a glass of wine is always a good idea, as long as it’s done in moderation. Even though she knows that drinking at least 2 to 2.5 liters of water per day is necessary for optimal body functionality, she often finds herself struggling to meet that goal.
Maria Hering Favorite Things
Perfume – Davidoff Cool Water
Source – Instagram
Maria Hering Facts
- She had her 1st breast surgery when she was 18 years old. She had her b*obs reduced in early 2017 to make them smaller and appear more natural. When asked why, Maria stated: “I thought the bigger my bust size is, the sexier I am for the opposite sex. Today I know: that is a fallacy.”
- She’s a self-proclaimed “audiobook nerd”.
- Maria attended the Coachella festival in Indio, California, United States for the 1st time in her life in April 2018.
- Follow her on Instagram, 2nd Instagram, Facebook, Apple Music, and Spotify.
Featured Image by Maria Hering / Instagram