|Marshall Williams Quick Info|
|Date of Birth||July 31, 1989|
Marshall Williams is a Canadian actor, model, and singer known for appearing in popular TV shows like Glee. He has done modeling work for brands like Diesel, Hollister, Mattel and has walked the runway at events like the Toronto Fashion Week. Marshall has a self-titled YouTube channel with more than 10k subscribers. He has a mild social media fan base with more than 100k followers on Instagram and more than 200k followers on Facebook.
Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
He divides his time between Los Angeles and Winnipeg.
He attended St. Paul’s High School and later got enrolled at the University of Manitoba.
Actor, Model, Singer
- Father – His father is a writer.
- Mother – His mother works in a hospital.
- Siblings – Arielle Williams (Younger Sister). He also has a brother, who is a writer.
Marshall Williams is represented by Beverly Hills-based Agency for the Performing Arts L.A.
6 ft or 183 cm
74 kg or 163 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Marshall Williams has rarely spoken about his personal life while interacting with the media as well as his fans on the social media, which makes it a bit difficult for us to say anything about his dating history and status.
Race / Ethnicity
- Athletic physique
- Blue eyes
As a model, Marshall Williams has been featured in the promotional campaigns for the prominent fashion brands such as –
- Abercrombie & Fitch
- M.A.C. Cosmetics
He has also used his social media activity to promote a couple of products and brands such as Under Armour.
His religious views aren’t known publicly.
Best Known For
- Having walked the runway at the iconic fashion events such as Toronto Fashion Week and Los Angeles Fashion Week.
- Being cast in the role of Spencer Porter in the last season of the popular musical drama TV series, Glee.
- Having played the role of Albert Banks in the Disney TV movie, How to Build a Better Boy.
As a Singer
He has performed a couple of singles that were part of the soundtrack for the final season of the TV show, Glee. However, his musical work in the series wasn’t credited.
In 2014, Marshall made his theatrical film debut as Agent Donegan in Headcase.
First TV Show
In 2007, Marshall Williams made his first TV show appearance on Canadian Idol.
Marshall Williams regularly hits the gym to sustain his buff physique. In the gym, he loves to do strength and weight training exercises and has a special affinity for big lifts such as deadlifts and bench press. Apart from dumbbells and barbells, he has also made machine exercises an integral part of his strength training.
For his cardio work, he loves to skip rope, which sometimes also serves as a warm-up routine for his workout. He has also made functional training exercises such as flipping monster tires, a part of his cardio. Lastly, he also loves to sweat it out in the boxing sessions.
Plus, he also has a very active lifestyle and whenever he finds the time, he loves to head out for trips into nature. He also likes to go hiking when his work schedule isn’t too tight.
Marshall Williams Favorite Things
- Disney Shows – Recess, Lizzie McGuire, Aladdin
- Disney Movies – Bambi (1942), The Little Mermaid (1989)
- NFL Team – Miami Dolphins
- Music Genre – Country
- Performers – Johnny Cash, Garth Brooks
Source – Dis 411, New Now Next
Marshall Williams Facts
- While studying at the University of Manitoba, he used to play football.
- He started his acting career at the age of 20. He had been doing some commercials as a part of his modeling work and realized that he enjoys performing.
- In 2007 and 2008, he appeared as a contestant on the reality competition show, Canadian Idol.
- In his free time, he loves to create his covers of the popular songs.
- Follow him on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube.
Featured Image by Marshall Williams / Instagram