|Mathias Lauridsen Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 1.5 in|
|Date of Birth||January 13, 1984|
|Spouse||Zara Lou Zachrisson|
Mathias Lauridsen is a Danish model who has been featured in many major fashion campaigns for brands like Prada, Gucci, Hugo Boss, Givenchy, Louis Vuitton, Christian Dior, Kenzo, Hermès, Fendi, Calvin Klein, Marc Jacobs, H&M, Diesel, and Massimo Dutti. He has also worked with photographers Richard Avedon, Mario Testino, Craig McDean, David Sims, and Steven Meisel.
Mathias Lauridsen passed out from high school before taking up modeling as a career. In an earlier interview, he talked about the difficulties of juggling higher studies and work.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Unknown
- Others – Lykke Li (Sister-In-Law) (Singer)
Mathias Lauridsen is represented by –
- Scoop Models – Copenhagen (Mother Agency)
- IMG Models – New York
- Premium Models – Paris
- Kult Model Agency – Hamburg
- Avenue Modeller – Gothenburg
- Sight Management Studio – Barcelona
6 ft 1.5 in or 186.5 cm
80 kg or 176.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Mathias Lauridsen has dated –
- Zara Lou Zachrisson – Mathias and Swedish stylist Zara Lou Zachrisson tied the knot on August 30, 2014, in New York amidst friends and family members. They have a son together named Edin Lauridsen (b. 2016).
Race / Ethnicity
- Tall height
- Sharp features
- Scar on his left cheek
10.5 (US) or 43.5 (EU) or 9.5 (UK)
Mathias Lauridsen has been featured in brand campaigns like –
- Hugo Boss
- Louis Vuitton
- Christian Dior
- Calvin Klein
- Marc Jacobs
- Tommy Hilfiger
- Bottega Veneta
- Emporio Armani
Best Known For
Being one of the top male models of the world and opening shows for many brands like Hermès, Belstaff, Jill Stuart, and simultaneously closing shows for Missoni, Gucci, Valentino, and John Galliano
Mathias Lauridsen works out regularly in the gym. He also does plenty of swimming at the gym. During summertime, he uses his bike everywhere he goes. He even plays soccer to stay fit.
Mathias Lauridsen Favorite Things
- About Fashion Shows – The high that the show went well after it’s over.
Source – YouTube
Mathias Lauridsen Facts
- He was discovered in 2003 when a woman walked up to him in the street and asked if he could consider modeling, which ultimately made him connect through his father’s friends with the modeling agency in his city.
- In 2004, he made his international fashion show debut at Marc by Marc Jacobs show in New York and Miu Miu in Paris for the spring collections.
- Vogue added him to their list of “Top 10 Male Models Of All Time” in 2014.
- He has been featured in numerous editorials for major fashion publications like Vogue Italia, L’Uomo Vogue, Vogue Paris, Numéro Homme, GQ, and many more.
- He has worked with numerous photographers like Mario Testino, Steven Meisel, Karl Lagerfeld, David Sims, Patrick Demarchelier, Craig McDean, and Richard Avedon.
- In 2004, he was one of the last models to have been photographed by Richard Avedon for a Hermès campaign before he passed away the same year.
- Mathias is the face of the Gucci Pour Homme II fragrance.
- Models.com has ranked him #1 model in their list of “Top 50 Male Models” for more than 2 years, having appeared also as the youngest model on the list.
- Forbes has also listed him as #2 in the list of “Most Successful Male Models in the World”.
- Again in July 2014, Models.com included him in the list of “Top Icons Men” and “The Money Guys”.
- If he could change any part of his body, he would want to have larger calves.
- If he were not a model, he would be building or designing furniture.
- He is not active on social media.
Featured Image by Mathias Lauridsen / Instagram