Kansas City, Missouri, United States
McKenna lives with her boyfriend in Villanova, Pennsylvania. She commutes to New York City for work assignments.
McKenna went to the Bishop Gorman High School. However, as she had already started modeling at the age of 14, she often had to spend time away from school. Her parents had told her that only if she had good GPA, she could continue modeling. So, her teachers and school counselors allowed her to take assignments while balancing her studies.
After graduating from high school, she got admission in the Loyola Marymount College in Los Angeles. However, after studying for one semester, she decided that she wanted to pursue modeling full-time and hence, dropped out of college.
- Father – Jon Berkley
- Mother – Heather Berkley
- Siblings – Ashton Berkley (Older Sister) (Model), Jack Berkley (Brother) (University of Virginia Alumnus)
- Others – Dick Berkley (Paternal Grandfather) (Former Mayor of Kansas City)
McKenna Berkeley is represented by
- Wilhelmina Models
- Ford Model Management
5 ft 8½ in or 174 cm
56 kg or 123.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
McKenna Berkeley has dated
- Lorenzo Fertitta – Going by her Instagram feed, McKenna seems to be in a relationship with a man named Lorenzo Fertitta. Lorenzo was McKenna’s classmate and graduated with her in 2012. So, it is possible that they might have been dating since high school. However, due to the lack of information about her private life in mainstream media, it is simply an assumption. However, we know that they are very much in love as he is ever present in her social media feeds. They often head out for holidays to exotic locations in Europe. Plus, she accompanies him to various boxing and UFC events. Lorenzo has studied at the Villanova University in Philadelphia.
Race / Ethnicity
- Freckled face
- Blue eyes
35-26-36 in or 89-66-91 cm
6 (US) or 38 (EU) or 10 (UK)
8.5 (US) or 39 (EU)
McKenna Berkley has done endorsement work for the following brands
- Pottery Barn
- Frankies Bikinis
Best Known For
Appearing as a model for popular magazines and publications such as Sports Illustrated.
McKenna Berkley hasn’t appeared in any theatrical film till 2017.
First TV Show
As of 2017, McKenna is yet to make an appearance in any TV show.
McKenna relies on her Pilates workout, which also includes a mild cardio session, to elongate her muscles as well as to achieve a toned body. For a full-blown cardio workout, she relies on boxing, which has helped her strengthen her muscles over time. Whenever she is in her hometown of Las Vegas, she heads to Jimmy Grifford’s studio for her boxing sessions.
She also maintains an active lifestyle, which helps her get some additional workout done. She goes hiking whenever her schedule permits and also likes to go skiing.
McKenna Berkeley Favorite Things
- Food – Pasta
- Place to Live – Italy
- Swimwear Designer – Francesca of Frankies Bikinis
- Emoji – Money Emoji
- Must-Have Beauty Product – Chapstick
- Musical – Wicked
- Idol – Florence Welch of Florence and the Machine
- NFL Team – Kansas City Chiefs
- Meal to Cook – Pan-seared sea bass
- Dream Destination – Greece
- Indulgence – Any type of cookies, anything chocolatey
- Las Vegas Restaurant – T-Bones at Red Rock
- Documentary – Somm
Source – I Shine 365, SI, Review-Journal
McKenna Berkeley Facts
- If she hadn’t become a model, she would have loved to become an actress.
- While studying in high school, she often used to act in the school’s musical theatre. She was cast in the school’s production of Gaels on Broadway.
- She began her modeling career at the age of 14. Her older sister Ashton also started her modeling career at the same age.
- Before she began her modeling career, she used to accompany her sister often on her work trips to Los Angeles.
- Her aunt or grandmother used to accompany her on shoots if McKenna’s father and mother were busy.
- Follow her on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
Featured Image by McKenna Berkley / Instagram