|Mélie Tiacoh Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||Unknown|
Mélie Tiacoh is a French model who is best known for walking the ramp at the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show in 2018. She has walked international runways for several top brands such as Dior, Avon, and Ralph Lauren. Mélie has also been featured in several magazines such as Vogue Japan and LIFE magazine.
New York City, New York, United States
Mélie graduated with a degree in Finance and IT from a university in Canada.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Andrea Tiacoh (Sister)
Mélie is represented by NEXT Model Management all over the world.
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
55 kg or 121 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Mélie has dated –
- Dave Lilja – Mélie is currently dating model Dave Lilja. The couple can be seen in several of their Instagram pictures together as well as during fashion shows.
Race / Ethnicity
Multiracial (Black, White, and Arab)
She has Ivorian, French, and Italian ancestry on her father’s side, while, on her mother’s side, she has Lebanese and Guinean ancestry.
9 (US) or 39.5 (EU) or 6.5 (UK)
Mélie has done endorsement work for several brands including Avon.
Best Known For
- Walking the ramp for several brands such as Dior, Vera Wang, Ralph Lauren, and Arden
- Being selected to walk the ramp in Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show in 2018
Mélie goes to the gym quite often to keep her body toned and ready for a fashion shoot at any time. She does exercises such as squats, lunges, steps, planks, and for her arms, she does exercises such as bicep curls.
She keeps herself fit and healthy by sticking to a healthy diet such as eating lean meats and savoring on oatmeals mixed with bananas, chocolate, and honey which contain a high amount of protein and fiber and enough energy to keep her going until the next meal and reduce the amount of trans fat intake.
Mélie Tiacoh Facts
- She can speak both French and English fluently.
- She was born in Paris but grew up in Abidjan, Côte d’Ivoire, West Africa.
- Her passion for modeling began to entice her when she was about 10 or 11 years old.
- Mélie found inspiration from a show on MTV that featured the lives of American models.
- She has a dog named Fire Lou who has also been featured along with her in magazines such as Vogue several times.
- Mélie has served as the ambassador for the Kalou Foundation in the past.
- In 2018, she was selected to model at the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show for the first time.
- Follow her on Instagram and Facebook.
Featured Image by Mélie Tiacoh / Instagram