|Michel Duval Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||February 10, 1994|
Michel Duval is a Mexican actor, singer, songwriter, composer, model, and social media entertainer who is best known for his important portrayal of Toño in La rosa de Guadalupe (2012), Salvador Acero in Señora Acero (In English Lady of Steel) (2015-2018), and in Atrévete a Soña. He is also a singer who has released various songs such as Dime Si (2018), Aquí Estoy Yo (2018), Otra Vez (2018), and No Lo Intentes Más (2017). Besides that, Michel is also a founding member of the YouTube channel Luna Films. He has a huge fan base with more than 1.5 million followers on Instagram, more than 500k followers on Facebook, and more than 150k followers on Twitter.
Mexico City, Mexico
Michel attended acting lessons at the Centro de Educación Artística. Later, he studied at the American Academy of Dramatic Arts.
Along the way, he also attended New York City’s The New York Conservatory for Dramatic Arts in 2010 before moving to Idyllwild where he studied at the Idyllwild Arts Academy from 2010 to 2011.
Later, he joined the Stella Adler Academy of Acting & Theatre in New York. In the past, he also attended the Musicians Institute in Los Angeles.
Actor, Singer, Songwriter, Composer, Model, Social Media Influencer
- Mother – María del Consuelo Dussauge Valencia (Comedian, Actress)
- Siblings – Paly Duval (Older Sister) (Singer, Actress)
- Others – María Dussauge Ortiz (Aunt) (Actress, Singer), José Luis Duval (Uncle) (Singer, Songwriter)
Michel is represented by Talent On The Road.
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
65 kg or 143.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Michel Duval has dated –
- Carolina Miranda (2011-2019)
Race / Ethnicity
He is of Mexican descent.
- Short hair
- Thick eyebrows
- Lean physique
Through his social media, he has either endorsed or promoted various brands including Adidas.
Michel Duval Facts
- He was brought up in Mexico. However, he moved to Los Angeles at the age of 18 to join the prestigious American Academy of Dramatic Arts where he studied acting for a while.
- Michel was born with a natural talent of a performer as he gets his histrionic side of talent from his mother.
- He had started to show an interest in music as well as theatre at a very early age.
- When he’s not shooting for shows and films, he directs, produces, acts in his very own short film series that he uploads to his channel combined YouTube channel Luna Films. It was started on August 18, 2011.
- His older sister also appeared in a dozen episodes of Señora Acero in 2018.
- Michel is the nephew of distinguished singer and songwriter José Luis Duval.
- He started off his career as a singer and composer but branched off to theatre during his teenage years and eventually landed his debut big-screen appearance at the age of 17 in La rosa de Guadalupe (2012).
- In 2019, he began his very own web series titled Puño Limpio.
- The most popular song of his was titled No Lo Intentes Más (2017). In October 2019, it had more than 577k views.
- He worked his way to Los Angeles and fell in love with the style of the people there. Later, he bought a pair of Jordan’s
- Michel is a huge fan of boxing and soccer.
- He is a part-time boxer and has fought in paper-per-view matches.
- Michel was called to audition for a different character on Deadly Class before getting the role of Chico.
Featured Image By Michel Duval / Instagram