|Mona Tougaard Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10½ in|
|First Fashion Show||Prada F/W 19 Show|
Mona Tougaard is a Danish model who is known for having worked with a number of popular brands and designers which include the likes of Prada, Loewe, Valentino, Sacai, Stella McCartney, Chanel, Miu Miu, Louis Vuitton, Versace, and Dior. She was first scouted by a modeling agent when she was just 12 years old. Starting her career as a model at a very young age, she has since been featured in several editorials and magazines such as Vogue Ukraine and Prada. Mona Tougaard has also amassed an impressive social media fan base with more than 10k followers on Instagram.
Mona Tougaard’s birth year is not known but she has been born between March 21 and April 20.
The information related to Mona Tougaard’s educational qualifications is not known.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Maria Tougaard (Sister)
Mona Tougaard is represented by –
- Elite Copenhagen – Copenhagen (Mother Agency)
- Elite Spain – Spain
- Elite London – London
- Elite Milan – Milan
- Elite Paris – Paris
- The Society Management – New York
5 ft 10½ in or 179 cm
54 kg or 119 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Mona Tougaard has not dated anyone publicly yet and prefers to keep her private life away from the public eye. Hence, it is difficult for us to ascertain anything about her love life and relationship history.
Race / Ethnicity
Mixed (White, Middle Eastern, and Black)
Mona Tougaard is of Somalian, Ethiopian, Danish, and Turkish descent.
- Pierced septum
- Attached earlobes
- Lean body
- Birthmarks on her cheeks
8.5 (US) or 6 (UK) or 39 (EU)
Mona Tougaard has done endorsement work for a number of brands such as Loewe, Prada, Louis Vuitton, Max Mara, and Sophie Bille Brahe.
Best Known For
- Having walked the ramp for several brands and designers such as Prada, Loewe, Valentino, Sacai, Stella McCartney, Chanel, Miu Miu, Louis Vuitton, Versace, and Dior
- Having been featured in various magazines and editorials which include the likes of Vogue Ukraine and Prada
First Fashion Show
Mona Tougaard made her fashion show debut by walking the ramp at the Prada F/W 19 Show.
Mona Tougaard stays fit by working out on a regular basis.
Mona Tougaard Favorite Things
- Disney Villain – Ursula from The Little Mermaid
- Vacation Destination – Turkey
- Color – Green
- Sport – Handball
- Animal – Dog
- Singer – Beyoncé
- Emoji – The girl with the crown
- Song – 1-800-273-8255 by Logic (ft. Alessia Cara, Khalid)
- Movie – Titanic
- Food – Spaghetti Bolognese
- Chocolate – Milk
- Fashion Icon – Karl Lagerfeld
Source – EliteModelLook.com
Mona Tougaard Facts
- She hails from Hornslet, East Jutland, Denmark.
- She was discovered by a scouting agent when she was around 12 years old.
- In the year 2017, Mona Tougaard emerged as the winner of Denmark’s Elite Model Look competition.
- She prefers Los Angeles to Las Vegas and likes disco more than punk.
- Mona Tougaard has cited Ursula from The Little Mermaid as her iconic Disney villain.
- She has been ranked in the Models.com‘s “Hot List”.
- She prefers the beach to pool and likes sports cars more than SUVs.
- Follow Mona Tougaard on Instagram.
Featured Image by Mona Tougaard / Instagram