|Natalie Pack Quick Info|
|Date of Birth||March 30, 1989|
Natalie Pack is an American fashion model who is known for winning the title of Miss California USA in 2012 and also for being a finalist for cycle 12 of America’s Next Top Model at the age of 19. Her modeling work includes shoots for BL!SSS Magazine, an advertisement for Guess, Jockey International line and runway work for Billabong. She has more than 200k followers on Instagram.
Natalie Ann Pack
Palos Verdes, California, United States
She divides her time between Los Angeles and Newport Beach, California, United States.
Natalie went to the University of California, Irvine, where she was on the Dean’s List. She did an internship at Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian in 2012 and intended to go to medical school to be an OBGYN.
- Father – Tom Pack/Pakusich
- Mother – Lisa Pack
- Siblings – Unknown
- Others – Vincent Pakusich/Pakušić (Paternal Grandfather), Samuline C. “Sammie” Ursich (Paternal Grandmother), Ralph William McNett (Maternal Grandfather), Renee M. Roberts. Renee (Maternal Grandmother)
She is represented by –
- Ford Models
- Elite Model Management – New York
- L.A. Models
- Elite Model Management – Los Angeles
- Elite Model Management – Miami
6 ft or 183 cm
60 kg or 132 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Natalie has dated –
- Kris Humphries (2013) – Natalie and basketball player Kris Humphries were rumored to be dating in 2013.
- Aaron O’Connell – Natalie is in a relationship with the model and actor Aaron O’Connell. The duo met at a charity event to help people in other countries get clean water. In September 2017, Aaron announced his engagement with Natalie. The couple got married on July 21, 2018. They can be seen together in many of her Instagram posts.
Race / Ethnicity
She is of Croatian descent on her father’s side, while, on her mother’s side, she has English, Irish, and German ancestry.
Light Brown (Natural)
She often tends to dye her hair ‘dirty blonde’.
9.5 (US) or 40 (EU) or 7 (UK)
She has done endorsement work for the following brands –
- Boom Boom Jeans
- Jockey International
Best Known For
- Winning the title of Miss California USA in 2012
- Being a finalist for cycle 12 of America’s Next Top Model at the age of 19
First TV Show
Natalie made her first TV show appearance as herself on the reality TV show America’s Next Top Model in 2009.
Natalie has been training since 2010 and has also become a personal fitness trainer since 2014. She can also be considered as the epitome of fitness. Natalie is very enthusiastic and passionate about health and fitness. She has participated as a bikini competitor for World Beauty Fitness & Fashion in the past.
Natalie also tries to sustain a healthy lifestyle. She does workout 5 to 6 times a week and follows a strict diet to fulfill her nutritional requirements. She usually does strength training and compound exercises including deadlifts, weighted squats, and weighted core exercises such as weighted crunches, leg raises, and planks.
When it comes to diet, she focuses on eating a healthy and clean diet.
She is also passionate about helping others to achieve their fitness goals and make people more healthier. She once quoted –
“My aim is to give you a long-lasting approach to looking after your mental and physical wellbeing and reaching your health and fitness goals in an enjoyable way.
Natalie Pack Facts
- She started modeling at the age of 13.
- Natalie has modeled for Guess in the past.
- She was Miss California 2012 and also was a contestant on America’s Next Top Model in 2009.
- She has 6 pet dogs named Fig, Lyra (figs aunt), Cordie (figs half-sister), Csilla (figs grandmother), Zene (figs mother), and Mister (figs half-brother).
- Natalie was featured in an episode of The Dog Whisperer with Cesar Millan in 2005.
- She has walked the ramp for Billabong and Dona Daneshi in the past. She has also done modeling work for Jockey International and BL!SSS Magazine.
- Natalie became the 8th contestant to be terminated on the cycle 12 of America’s Next Top Model. She was eliminated in Sao Paulo, Brazil after a photo shoot where the participants imitated the late Carmen Miranda. The judges of the show Miss J. Alexander and Fernanda Motta perceived that she looked exhausted and that “the sparkle was missing” in her photos.
- She has taken part in the Miss California USA pageant as “Miss Hoag Hospital”.
- Visit her official website @ nataliewoodsfitness.com.
- Follow her on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook.
Featured Image by Natalie Pack / Instagram