|Nataliya Gotsiy Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 11 in|
|Date of Birth||July 10, 1985|
Nataliya Gotsiy is a Ukrainian fashion model and TV star who shot to fame after winning the Ford Supermodel of the World 2004 title. In 2019, she started to host the reality TV show Podium which is the Ukrainian version of the American show Project Runway that has dealt with fashion design.
Model, TV Host
- Siblings – She was a single child.
She is represented by Ford Models, New York, United States.
5 ft 11 in or 180.5 cm
62 kg or 136.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
She is of Ukrainian descent.
She often tends to dye her hair in different shades.
She has done modeling work for numerous brands such as –
Nataliya Gotsiy Favorite Things
- Pastime – Motorcycling
- Resort – Courchevel in Rhone-Alpes in France
- Travel Destinations – Punta Cana in República Dominicana
Nataliya Gotsiy Facts
- She has frequently walked for the fashion legend Diane von Furstenburg.
- She has graced the covers of top magazines including the French Elle and Italian Marie Claire.
- Nataliya was famously criticized during the 2007 Guy Laroche show where she was seen on the runway in a top that revealed her rib cage and skeletal frame. The media labeled her as one of the models promoting the anorexic image that was made popular during the late 1990s and early 2000s. However, Nataliya dismissed claims of her suffering from an eating disorder and complained that her pictures had been photoshopped.
- She had taken a long break from her modeling work when she had given birth to her 1st child.
Featured Image by Peter Duhon / Flickr / CC BY-2.0