|Nayer Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||August 2, 1989|
Nayer is an American singer and songwriter, best known for the hit single Give Me Everything she recorded in collaboration with Pitbull. The single was produced by DJ Afrojack and released in 2011. The same year, she released another single named Suave (Kiss Me), again in collaboration with Pitbull, but also Mohombi, a well known Swedish-Congolese singer. Throughout her career, she had multiple collaborations with singers, musicians, and rappers, most notably Enrique Iglesias, Fonseca, Detail, Juan Magan, Dasoul, Chacal, and others. In July 2018, she worked on a song Leily Leily with Lebanese singer, Melissa. The song was released for all music platforms on August 20, 2018, and was met with a positive audience reaction. She decided to become an independent artist in 2013, which allowed her to enjoy creative freedom in music.
New Jersey, United States
- Los Angeles, California, United States
- Miami, Florida, United States
Details about her education aren’t publicly known.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Maria
- Siblings – Unknown
Her manager information is unknown.
Latin pop, Latin House, Dance
Nayer was signed by Sony Discos when she was 16 years old but never released her debut album.
She has since released her music as an independent artist.
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
63 kg or 139 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Nayer prefers to keep her dating history private.
Race / Ethnicity
Multiracial (Hispanic, White, Latino, and Middle Eastern)
Nayer is of Cuban-American descent but also has Brazilian, Spanish, and Lebanese roots.
Dark Brown (Natural)
She has dyed her ends and roots ‘Blonde’ in the past.
- Voluptuous, hourglass figure
- Thin upper lip
She started endorsing her own makeup brand named Krisbella Beauty on September 10, 2018.
Best Known For
- Releasing hit song Give Me Everything (2011) recorded with Pitbull
- Having her own beauty and makeup brand named Krisbella Beauty, launched in 2018
- Her single Suave (Kiss Me) featuring Mohombi and Pitbull (2011)
- Recording a single Yo Soy Lo Que Tu Quieres on April 14, 2017, with Chacal, a reggaeton singer
As a Singer
Nayer released her debut EP named First Kiss by Sony Music on June 25, 2002, and featured 6 songs such as Talkin’ Crazy, First Kiss, No Longer There, Primer Beso, and Spanish version named Talkin’ Crazy (Locuras de Amor).
First TV Show
In 2008, she made her TV show debut on 30 Days ‘Til I’m Famous, in an episode titled Buckwild, where she was credited with her full name, Nayer Regalado.
Nayer Favorite Things
- Activity – Traveling, Sunbathing
- Food – Ice Cream
Source – Instagram
- She moved to Miami with her parents when she was only 3 months old.
- Her acting and singing career had an early start when she was only 7 years old.
- Nayer was a part of various talent competitions as a teenager, most notably Star Search. TV shows such as La piñata loca and Sábado Gigante also featured her singing and led to her sending her demos to various recording labels.
- One of her song demos got to the Sony Discos, a Miami-based recording label, who were looking for a perfect fit on a track named First Kiss (Primer Beso). She recorded vocals at the age of 16, and the dance song was produced and remixed in both English and Spanish. The song, after being released in June 2002, got on the list of Billboard‘s “Top 40 Dance Charts”.
- In 2009, she was discovered by Pitbull, a Cuban-American celebrity well known for his rapping and singing skills.
- She was a featured artist on Pitbull’s hit song Give Me Everything, along with DJ Afrojack and Ne-Yo. Nayer was nominated for the “Best Collaboration” at the 2012 MTV Video Music Award event, and a year later, in 2013, she got nominated 4 more times at the Latin Billboard Nominations.
- Nayer also appeared in a number of Pitbull’s music videos from 3 of his albums – Rebelution (2009), Armando (2010) and Planet Pit (2011).
- Enrique Iglesias‘s single titled Dirty Dancer (Remix) from May 9, 2011, also featured Nayer, as well as Lil Wayne and Usher. She also had a cameo appearance on Enrique’s music video for the song I Like How It Feels, produced by RedOne label in 2011.
- In 2012, she had 2 notable collaborations – with Fonseca on his Eres Mi Sueño single, and Name of Love by Jean-Roch.
- She is religious, and puts God above all, as mentioned in her Instagram bio in 2019.
- Nayer filmed and released 2 music videos in 2015, Mi Cuerpo and its English version My Body. Both were uploaded to her YouTube VEVO channel and praised for their Latin pop melody.
- Follow her on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube VEVO, Spotify, iTunes, and Google Play.
Featured Image by Nayer / Instagram