Nicole Camille Escovedo
Nikki, Nic, Coleey
Berkeley, California, USA
In 1999, she graduated from Montclair College Preparatory School. After that, Nicole studied Media and Arts from University of Arizona but dropped out after 2 years.
Actress, TV personality, fashion designer, author, singer, socialite
- Father – Peter Michael Escovedo (Musician)
- Mother – Karen (Executive assistant of Nicole’s aunt Sheil E)
- Siblings – Myles Richie (Younger Half-Brother), Sofia Richie (Younger Half-Sister) (Socialite, Model)
- Others – Brenda Harvey-Richie (Adoptive Mother), Lionel Richie (Adoptive Father)
Nicole is represented by these agencies –
- Artist and Brand Management
- United Talent Agency
Soul, R&B, Pop, Pop Rock
Not signed with any.
5 ft 1 in or 155 cm
47 kg or 103.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Nicole Richie had relationships with –
- Jason Mewes – RUMOR
- Elijah Allman (2000) – They dated back in 2000 when they both were teenage celebrity children. She lost her virginity to him. Now, they are good friends.
- Adam Goldstein (2004-2006) – DJ AM (now died at the age of 36 due to drug overdose in New York City Apartment) started dating in 2004. The duo engaged a year later in 2005 and split in December 2005 but reconciled again around March 2006 for a couple of months. Finally, the couple separated in May 2006.
- Steve-O (2006) – She hooked up with Steve-O, a performance artist in 2006 for a very short time. Steve-O said that he wanted his name in the tabloids.
- Alex Orbison (2006) – RUMOR
- Jeff Goldblum (2006) – Jeff, who is 29 years older than Nicole had a fling with her in 2006.
- Brody Jenner (2006) – Brody and Richie are childhood friends. But, they started dating in 2006. He dated from August to October 2006. Rumors arrived that Jenner decided for this romance to make himself famous. But, Jenner denied of this and said that he had true feelings for her.
- Joel Madden (2006-Present) – Singer Joel Madden commenced dating in November 2006 when they met through DJ Samantha Ronson. The couple engaged in February 2010 and married on December 11, 2010. They have 2 children – Harlow Winter Kate (b. January 11, 2008), Sparrow James Midnight (b. September 9, 2009).
Race / Ethnicity
- Weak chin
- Waifish frame
- Pierced right nipple
- Ballerina slippers tattoo below right side bikini line
- Tiara left hip tattoo
- Wings back tattoo
- Wears headbands
- Oversized sunglasses
- Large cross like design tramp stamp
34-24-32 in or 86-61-81 cm
4 (US) or 36 (EU) or 8 (UK)
7 (US) or 37.5 (EU)
She has not been endorsed by any of the brands yet.
Best Known For
Her role in the Fox reality television series, The Simple Life, alongside her childhood friend Paris Hilton, which lasted five seasons.
Nicole published her first work The Truth About Diamonds in 2005 under Harper Entertainment, which is a fictional novel. It consists of 240 pages with a story of a 20-year-old lady, who was adopted when she was seven by a musician and his wife (Pretty like Nicole’s own life).
2005 film directed by Josh Stolberg, Kids in America for her role as Kelly Stepford. She had done the lead role in the movie. It is inspired by real events.
First TV Show
From 2003 to 2007, she appeared on the American reality television series, The Simple Life as herself. She is the producer of the show as well.
Nicole had taken help from Gwyneth Paltrow‘s personal trainer, Tracy Anderson.
Nicole Richie Favorite Things
Nicole Richie Facts
- At the age of three only, she was allowed to live with Lionel Richie and Brenda Harvey. This is because her parents were financially weak.
- Her father was a good friend of Lionel Richie and had also worked with him for a short time.
- Nicole went to the University of Arizona together with Kourtney Kardashian and Luke Walton.
- She has many pets – Honey Child (dog), Chi-Chi-Cheeta (cat), Foxxy Cleopatra (dog), and Gypsy (cat).
- She had released her second novel in 2010 with a title “Priceless”.
- Nicole and Madden had started an organization “The Richie Madden Children’s Foundation” in November 2007.
- Visit her official website @ www.nicolerichie.com.
- Follow her on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube.