|Nicollette Sheridan Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||November 21, 1963|
Nicollette Sheridan is an English actress, writer, and producer who had started her career in the entertainment industry as a fashion model before switching to acting with a regular role in the primetime soap opera Paper Dolls in 1984. Thereafter, she has featured in numerous films and TV series and is best known for her portrayals of Paige Matheson in the soap opera Knots Landing (1986–1993) and Edie Britt in the hit comedy-drama series Desperate Housewives (2004-2009). For the former, she won the Soap Opera Digest Award for ‘Outstanding Lead Actress: Prime Time’ in 1990 and the Soap Opera Digest Award for ‘Outstanding Heroine – Prime Time’ in 1991. For the latter, she won a Screen Actors Guild (SAG) Award for ‘Outstanding Performance by an Ensemble in a Comedy Series’ in 2005–06 and was nominated for a Golden Globe Award in the category of ‘Best Supporting Actress – Series, Miniseries or Television Film’ in 2005.
Nicollette Flora Vivianne Sheridan
Worthing, West Sussex, England, United Kingdom
Timbuctoo, Yuba County, California, United States
Actress, Writer, Producer
- Father – Arthur Sheridan (Former British Air Force Pilot)
- Mother – Sally “Dani” Sheridan (née Adams) (Actress)
- Others – Nick Savalas (Half-Brother) (Actor), Telly Savalas (Step-Father) (Actor, Singer) (d. 1994)
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
57 kg or 125.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Nicollette has dated –
- Jon Peters
- Marcus Allen
- Leif Garrett (1979-1985)
- Scott Baio (1987-1988)
- Dweezil Zappa (1988) – Rumor
- Jimmy Van Patten
- Roger Wilson
- Harry Hamlin (1991–1992) – Nicollette got married to actor, author, and entrepreneur Harry Hamlin on September 7, 1991. They had co-starred in the 1990 TV movie Deceptions. The couple got divorced in August 1992.
- Simon Main (1997-2000)
- Nicklas Söderblom (2004-2005)
- Michael Bolton (2005-2008)
- David Spade (2008-2009)
- Aaron Phypers (2015–2018) – Nicollette married Aaron Phypers on December 12, 2015. The couple got divorced in August 2018.
Race / Ethnicity
She is of British descent.
- Petite frame
- Has one of her ears pierced
- Long, straight hair
- Charming smile
Nicollette has been featured in the TV commercials for –
- Hanes No Nonsense Pantyhose (1984)
- Martini & Rossi vermouth (1987)
- Flex Revlon conditioner (1987)
- Desex and the City (2005)
- 7Up Plus (2005)
- Hestia lingerie (2005)
Nicollette Sheridan Facts
- Nicollette’s mother had given birth to her when she was just 16 years old. Nicollette’s father left the family to fend for themselves when she was just a toddler and she never got to meet him after that. At the age of 10, she emigrated to the United States.
- In 1991, she was named by People magazine in its annual list of ’50 Most Beautiful People’. She was also included in Maxim magazine’s ‘2006 Hot 100’ list.
- In April 2010, after leaving the show, she filed a USD 20 million lawsuit against Desperate Housewives‘ creator and producer Marc Cherry. She had alleged that she was assaulted by Marc and was fired by the ABC Television network after she complained.
- Nicollette is the founder of Biolumière Organics, a natural anti-aging moisturizer.
- She had auditioned for the lead role of Grace Adler in the sitcom Will & Grace in 1998 but lost out to Debra Messing in the final audition.
Featured Image by Nicollette Sheridan / Instagram