|Paige Spiranac Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||March 26, 1993|
Paige Spiranac is a professional golfer from United States. She has won many events and due to her fit body and attractive looks, she has been called as “beautiful blond golfer”. Before golf, she was active in gymnastics. But, a knee injury ended her career and she moved to golf eventually. She also faced the problem of bullying early in her career.
Wheat Ridge, Colorado, United States
Spiranac divides her time between San Diego and Scottsdale.
Paige Spiranac found managing regular school education difficult because of her busy schedule as a golf competitor. Therefore, opted to go for homeschooling option. She got enrolled in Mesa Distance Learning Program to complete her high school education.
Paige later got enrolled at the University of Arizona. She later shifted the university and got admission at the San Diego State University, where she completed her college education. She played college golf at both of the esteemed institutions.
Professional golfer and Instagram star
- Father – Dan Spiranac
- Mother – Annette Spiranac (Used to be a ballet dancer)
- Siblings – Lexie Spiranac (Older Sister)
Paige Spiranac is represented by Jeremy Aisenberg of Octagon.
5 ft 6 in or 168 cm
55 kg or 121 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Paige Spiranac has dated
- Steven Tinoco – In December 2016, it was revealed that Paige had got engaged to her longtime boyfriend, Steven Tinoco, who is a former minor league baseball player and currently works as a fitness trainer. It was also revealed that Steven had proposed to her in Dubai. As Paige limits her interaction with the media about her personal life, it is not known when they officially started going out.
Race / Ethnicity
- Blue eyes
- Toned figure
- Fuller lips
Paige Spiranac has been signed up as a spokesperson for Callaway, which produces golf sporting goods.
She has also done endorsement work for a ski apparel company Descente and Topgolf.
Also, she has used her strong social media presence to land digital promotion deals with products promoted through her social media activity.
Her religious views aren’t known.
Best Known For
- Her strong presence on various social media platforms. She has over 2 million followers on her official Instagram account.
- The popularity of her trick shot videos she often posts on her social media accounts.
Paige hasn’t been cast in any theatrical film till date.
First TV Show
In 2006, Paige Spiranac made her first TV show appearance in Women’s Golf episode of the sports TV series, Me vs. Me.
Paige works out regularly to keep her enviable figure in shape and her performance in golf up. For some of her workouts, Paige relies on the guidance of her husband Steve Tinoco. He usually focuses on functional training workouts that improve her endurance and functional strength.
She also keeps on changing her workout routine so as to maximize the results. But overall, she focuses on using principles of HIIT interval training in her workout sessions. When she is looking to hit her whole body, she creates a circuit with 8 to 9 exercises such as lunges, shoulder press, squats, jumping jacks, triceps extensions, and bicep curls. She usually rests about a minute between a circuit and repeats the whole circuit 6 to 8 times.
Paige Spiranac Favorite Things
- Hot Beverage – Tea
- Goto Order – Pizza with pepperoni and cheese
- Goto Fast Food Order – In-N-Out Double-Double Protein Style Animal Style Burger with cheese fries and strawberry shake
- Food – Ice Cream
Source – Food and Wine
Paige Spiranac Facts
- In 2018, Paige made her debut as a Sports Illustrated Swimsuit model.
- She has also been termed as “beautiful blond golfer” due to her s*x appeal and overall attractiveness.
- Before she turned to golf, she wanted to become a successful gymnast, who has also achieved glory at the Olympics. But she fractured her kneecap at the age of 12, which turned out to be the swift end of her gymnastics career.
- While participating in the gymnastics, she was often bullied along with fellow competitors. Bullies even spat in her water bottle on a couple of occasions.
- Her father suggested that she should channel her athleticism and sports aspirations into golf. Plus, he promised that it would offer her hours of isolation, which would be completely free of any bullying.
- In the summer of the year she started practicing golf, she participated in 7 tournaments on Colorado’s junior golf circuit. She managed to win 5 out of those 7 tournaments.
- In a local tournament in her second summer as a golf competitor, she was noticed by a coach from the University of Arizona, who eventually got her to enroll in the university.
- However, at the University of Arizona, she found the party school atmosphere too much for her and decided to move to San Diego State, which would offer her desired isolation.
- Paige led the San Diego State’s golf team to their first Mountain West Conference championship title.
- She got her first breakthrough as an Instagram star after Total Frat Move, a website dedicated to college girls and frat parties, did an article on her. Within a couple of days, she managed to go from few thousands to more than 100k followers.
- However, sudden and immense attention with her phone buzzing with notifications from thousands of strangers proved to be so overwhelming for her that she curled up on the floor and cried.
- She had resolved to delete her Instagram account to get away from constant attention but then, she received an invitation from Omega Dubai Ladies Masters.
- However, she wanted to turn down the invitation as well because she felt she wasn’t ready for such a high-profile event. But her parents managed to convince her that it was a perfect opportunity.
- Her parents also got in touch with the agents and then, helped her realize that she could earn money from her social media fame, which would help her fund an expensive golf career.
- She has been often bullied on social media because of her looks and she has used her experience to lend value to various anti-bullying campaigns.
- Visit her official website @ paigespiranac.com.
- Follow Paige Spiranac on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube.
Featured Image by Paige Spiranac / Instagram