|Park Cho-a Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 3 in|
|Date of Birth||March 6, 1990|
Park Cho-a is a South Korean singer and actress known for being a former member of the all-girl band AOA. She started her solo singing career in 2015 by releasing the popular single, Flame. Park has done endorsement work for popular brands like NBA and Alba Heaven. She has a huge social media fan base with more than 400k followers on Instagram.
Incheon, South Korea
Park was admitted into the Aviation Business Administration in Inha Technical College.
Singer, Dancer, Actress
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – She has an older and a younger sister.
- Korean Pop
Guitar, Vocals, Drums, Piano
5 ft 3 in or 160 cm
48 kg or 106 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Park Cho-a has dated –
- Lee Seok-jin (2017) – Park was rumored to be dating the CEO of Najin, Lee Seok-jin. He was apparently a fan of Park’s singing, and the two tried to remain discreet about their affair. The two were spotted vacationing in Japan. Later, Park went on to confirm that she and Lee were just friends.
Race / Ethnicity
Dark Brown (Natural)
She often tends to dye her hair ‘blonde’ or ‘light brown’.
- Her smile
- Her baby like face
Park has done endorsement work for the following brands –
- NBA (2015)
- Alba Heaven (June 2015)
Park has not spoken about her religious beliefs publicly.
Best Known For
Being a former member of the all-girl band AOA.
As a Singer
Park made her solo debut as a singer by releasing her first song titled Flame on December 17, 2015.
Park Cho-a has not made any theatrical film appearances yet.
First TV Show
Park Cho-a made her television show debut on the reality show Cheongdam-dong 111 as herself in 2013.
Details about Park’s diet and workout are unknown.
Park Cho-a Favorite Things
- Food – Salmon, Watermelon, Chicken, Sashimi
- Color – White
Park Cho-a Facts
- She revealed that she has suffered from depression and insomnia in the past and hence, decided to take a hiatus to focus on her mental health.
- Her mother used to play the piano.
- She auditioned at SM Entertainment but failed 15 times.
- Her father was very strict and conservative and hence was against Park’s inclination towards music and wanted her to work only after she completed her studies.
- She is fond of cooking.
- Her friend circle consists of Juniel and f(x)’s Luna.
- She is not good with technology.
- Park has worked as a salesperson, distributing flyers with IPTV in the past.
- She dislikes noise and is not comfortable around people who are rude.
- Follow Park Cho-a on Instagram.
Featured Image by Wasabcon / Tistory / CC BY-4.0