Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Film actress, television host, model
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Unknown
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
61 kg or 134.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Parul Yadav has dated –
- Shashank – It was rumored that Parul Yadav was going out with director Shashank in 2013. It seemed that they had grown affectionate with each other while working on the popular Kannada action thriller, Bachchan.
Race / Ethnicity
- Prominent nose
- High cheekbones
- Petite figure
Parul Yadav has done endorsement work for the following brands
- Kalamandir Sarees
- Telugu Warriors (Celebrity Cricket League team) (Ambassador)
Best Known For
- Being cast in one of the leading roles in the Indian soap opera, Bhagyavidhaata.
- Having appeared in the action thriller movie, Killing Veerappan, which was released in multiple Indian languages and was directed and produced by Ram Gopal Verma.
In 2004, she made her theatrical film debut as one of the leading ladies in the romantic movie, Dreams.
First TV Show
In 2009, Parul Yadav made her first TV show appearance in the drama series Bhagyavidhaata.
Parul has made fitness and health her priority. But she is not too focused on looking slim and toned as her only goal is to be fit. She works out 4 to 5 times a week. However, she doesn’t follow a particular workout routine as she feels that the body gets accustomed to it and hence it reduces the efficiency of the workout. She just ensures that the type of exercise she has selected gives her a great cardio workout.
If she has performed a power yoga session for an hour and a half on day one, she might go for a brisk walk or for a run, the following day followed by going for a swim. Next day, she might decide to go for an intense dance session to work up the sweat.
Apart from the workout modes mentioned above, she also enjoys kickboxing, skipping, and spinning.
Parul Yadav Favorite Things
- Director – Pawan Wadeyar
Source – Deccan Chronicle
Parul Yadav Facts
- She started her career in the show business by doing modeling work in Mumbai.
- She got her big breakthrough after she was cast in the popular soap-opera Bhagyavidhaata.
- To focus on her role in Bachchan, she rejected the opportunity to work on four other movie projects. Apparently, the movie producer had asked her to immerse herself completely in the project.
- In January 2017, she was attacked by a pack of wild dogs in Mumbai while out for a walk with her pet dog early in the morning. She had to be hospitalized to take care of her wounds.
- Follow her on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
Featured Image by Sadashiv Kamal / The Times of India / CC BY-SA 3.0