Blumenau, Santa Catarina, Brazil
Information about her formal education isn’t available.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Unknown
Patricia Beck is represented by –
- Time Models – Zurich
- Francina Models
- Models 1
- Fashion Model Management – Milan
- Best Models – Porto
- IMM – Brussels
- Elite Model Management – Miami
- Best Models – Lisboa
- OCA Models
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
55 kg or 121 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Patricia’s private life is rarely covered in the mainstream media and she has rarely opened up about her love life in her interviews, which makes it difficult to say anything about her dating history.
As per her Instagram feed, she is in a relationship with fashion photographer Gustavo Zylbersztajn. There are quite a number of pictures of them together on her social media accounts.
Race / Ethnicity
Dark Brown (Natural)
She tends to dye her hair blonde.
- Toned and svelte figure
- Defined jawline
- Prominent nose
Patricia Beck has done endorsement and advertisement work for the following brands –
- Daniella Zylberstajn
- Lia Souza
- Punto Blanco
She also uses her popularity on the social media platforms to push a number of products and brands.
Best Known For
Being one of the most successful and popular models in Brazil.
Patricia Beck hasn’t been cast in any theatrical film till date.
First TV Show
She hasn’t acted in any TV show till date.
Patricia Beck works out regularly to sustain her envy-worthy figure. For her gym workouts, she likes to incorporate bodyweight exercises as well as lifting props such as kettlebells in her workouts. She relies on exercises such as squats and lunges to tone her lower body and to sculpt her butt.
Apart from a gym workout, she loves to do yoga and Pilates to keep herself fit. Also, she doesn’t mind heading out for a run and likes to box and go for functional fighting training. Overall, she keeps on switching her workout routines, which ensures that she doesn’t get bored or tired of her fitness regime.
Regarding diet, she focuses on eating healthy and tries to eat only organic food items. For breakfast, she likes a bowl of porridge, which she tops up with some blackberries and other fruits.
Patricia Beck Favorite Things
- Dinner – Japanese Food
- Drink – Tea
- Designers – Alexander McQueen, Balenciaga, and Anthony Vaccarello
Source – Red Hot Society
Patricia Beck Facts
- She is a huge supporter of the non-profit organization Love Together Brasil, which aims to look at education and health needs of children and young people. They are predominantly active in the North-East region of Brazil.
- In collaboration with her boyfriend Gustavo Zylbersztajn, she has established a travel website called Zylbeck Trips. Apart from suggesting various travel itineraries and schedules, they also lost valuable travel tips on the website.
- She was discovered by a model scout while attending a small fashion show. The scout asked her to participate in Ford Models New Faces show.
- She managed to win the first position in the Brazilian leg of the Ford Models new faces show. As a part of her win, she was selected to compete in the World Ford Models in China.
- Follow her on Instagram.
Featured Image by Patricia Beck / Instagram