|Patricia Gloria Contreras Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9.25 in|
|Date of Birth||November 3, 1987|
Patricia Gloria Contreras is a Mexican actress known for portraying various important roles in popular TV shows and films like The Lady and The Lady 2: L’Odio Passionale. She has done endorsement work for numerous brands like Fendi, Dior, and Chanel. Patricia has a mild social media fan base with more than 200k followers on Instagram.
Gloria Patricia Contreras de la Peña
Morelia, Michoacán, Mexico
Information about Patricia Contreras’s formal education isn’t available.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Unknown
Patricia Contreras has opted to handle her representation work on her own.
5 ft 9¼ in or 176 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Patricia Contreras has largely opted to keep her personal life away from the spotlight, which makes it difficult for us to say anything about her love life and dating history.
The only aspect of her personal life we know is that she has a son.
Race / Ethnicity
She has Mexican and Italian ancestry.
- High cheekbones
- Broad smile
Patricia Contreras has used her social media popularity to land lucrative digital promotion deals. Through her social media updates, she has promoted products such as –
- Maison Pyramide The Showroom
- Maram Paris
- Gianni Renzi Couture
- 1944 Paris
- Marc Jacobs
Her religious views aren’t known publicly.
Best Known For
- Being cast in an important role in the Italian drama movie, The Lady.
- Having played the role of Lona in the drama TV series, The Lady 2: L’Odio Passionale.
- Her mild popularity on Instagram, where she has more than 200k followers.
In 2014, she made her first theatrical film appearance in the Italian drama movie, The Lady.
First TV Show
In 2009, Patricia Contreras made her first TV show appearance as Rosario Villa Lobos on Il commissario Rex.
Her workout routine and diet plan aren’t known.
Patricia Gloria Contreras Favorite Things
Her favorite things aren’t known.
Patricia Gloria Contreras Facts
- At the 2018 Cannes Film Festival, she was caught up in a minor controversy after she suffered a wardrobe malfunction on the red carpet. She was at the festival to promote her latest movie, Todos Lo Saben (Everybody Knows).
- She has been featured in popular magazines like GQ Italy, Top Magazine Italy, Nuovo, and Buzzland.
- Follow her on Instagram.
Featured Image by Patricia Gloria Contreras / Instagram