|Pauly D Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9½ in|
|Date of Birth||July 5, 1980|
|Best Known For||Jersey Boys|
Pauly D is a well-perceived American DJ and TV personality who is best known for his appearance on the reality show Jersey Shore and his incredible music releases. With time, he has amassed a huge fan base with more than 4 million followers on Twitter, more than 4.5 million followers on Instagram, 9 million followers on Facebook, more than 100k subscribers on YouTube, and more than 100k followers on SoundCloud.
Paul D. DelVecchio Jr.
DJ Pauly D, Pauly D
Providence, Rhode Island, United States
Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
Disc Jockey, Television Personality
- Father – Paul D. DelVecchio
- Mother – Donna DiCarlo
- Siblings – Vanessa DelVecchio (Sister)
- Others – Albert J. DiCarlo, Sr. Albert (Maternal Grandfather), Anna Box (Maternal Grandmother), Salvatore Box (Maternal Great Grandfather), Teresa Montaquila (Maternal Great Grandmother)
Pauly D is represented by Yoni Goldberg of dGi Management.
He has released his music with G-Unit Records, G-Note Records, and EMI.
5 ft 9½ in or 177 cm
74 kg or 163 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
- Amanda Markert – They have a daughter named, Amabella Sophia.
Race / Ethnicity
He is 100% Italian ancestry.
- He wears a pair of earrings.
- His elaborate hairstyle and fist-pumping
Through his social media, he has done endorsement work for various brands including Fashion Nova.
Pauly D Favorite Things
- Moment With Vinny Guadagnino – Season 1 on Jersey Boys
Source – Google
Pauly D Facts
- He was raised on Rhode Island.
- His Facebook page was created on November 16, 2009.
- Pauly’s first tattoo was a tribal band that he had done on his upper arm for his 17th birthday.
- Prior to his fame, he has washed cars at a car dealership.
- He was 16 when he bought himself a turntable and begun spinning records.
- In June 2012, he competed on the dating game show The Choice.
- In the past, a fan of Pauly D’s donated $150 to touch his hair during a fundraiser campaign.
- The craziest party he ever Djed for was when he played at Times Square in the past.
- He started a reality show of his own called The Pauly D Project in March 2012. However, it concluded in June 2012. Despite that, he earned recognition as the first Jersey Show castmate to have a show his own. Initially, it was named “DelVecchio.”
- Pauly D looked up to DJ Adam Michael Goldstein for inspiration.
- He received the 2011 Teen Choice Award in the category of “Choice Reality Star: Male”.
- In August 2011, he announced that he had signed a 3 album contract with G-Unit Records and G-Note Records, Both of which are owned by rapped 50 Cent.
- He was reported to be Wrestling Inc.’s social media ambassador for the 2012 SummerSlam.
- Pauly D’s first album titled Back to Love was released on January 15, 2012. It featured British singer Jay Sean.
- He was listed at #12 on Forbes’ The Worlds Highest-Paid DJs 2013 list. It was a tie between him and Diplo.
- Pauly D found about his daughter Anabella many years after he had been in an intimate relationship for just one night with Amanda. He publicly announced it in October 2013.
Featured Image By Eva Rinaldi / Flickr / CC BY-SA 2.0