|Polina Dubkova Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5.5 in|
|Date of Birth||October 18, 1998|
Polina Dubkova is a Russian social media star and dancer, best known for her YouTube channel with more than 700k subscribers. On it, she has showcased her dancehall and twerking dancing choreography and skills, commonly in the form of music videos. One of her videos, titled “Ballet vs. twerk”, uploaded in March 2015, amassed more than 16 million viewers and her choreography and dancing skills were praised by Nicki Minaj and Lil Wayne. Polina was also a professional teacher at the Moscow Dance Center NRG, which helped her collaborate with music performers such as DJ Ahzee, DJ Zet, Massari, and attend over 100 dancehall workshops worldwide. She also won a twerking competition named “Big up camp Russia 2014” and was invited to the largest casino exhibition show named “g2e” show in Macau, China, known as the “Vegas of China.” In 2016, Polina was also in charge of the choreography for the Twerk workout video for Apple TV. Her provocative photographs and twerking routines have also helped Polina amass a large fanbase online with more than 800k followers on Instagram.
Her educational history is unknown.
Social Media Star, Dancer
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – She has 2 younger brothers.
Polina Dubkova is represented by –
- WildJam (Talent Agent, Manager) in Moscow, Russia
- DubkovaPo PR (Publicist) in Moscow, Russia
5 ft 5.5 in or 166.5 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Polina Dubkova likes to keep her dating history private.
Race / Ethnicity
She is of Russian descent.
She has also dyed her hair ‘Red’ and ‘Dark Brown’ in the past.
- Athletic physique
- Fuller Lips
- Pointy nose
Polina Dubkova has endorsed brands such as –
- Mr. Kinder Surprise (2018)
- Sweet Museum (2019)
- FEFE | Christina Fefelova (2019)
- Kvartal Dance School Russia (2019)
Best Known For
- Her social media following with more than 700k subscribers on YouTube and more than 800k followers on Instagram
- Her choreography routines that were praised by well-known singers and dancers, and her career as a dancing teacher for Moscow Dance Center NRG in Russia
Besides doing dance practice alone or in the group, Polina is also a big fan of riding a bike as a form of cardio, as well as exercises such as burpees and jumping jacks. She also goes to the gym regularly to work on her butt, hamstrings, quads, and calves, especially with heavyweight squats that encompass all of those muscle groups. She also does a lot of gymnastics for both strength and flexibility and can do a perfect handstand.
Polina Dubkova Favorite Things
- Sugary Treat – Cotton Candy
- Activities – Sunbathing, Swimming
- Movies – 1/1 (2018), The Prestige (2006), How To Train Your Dragon (2010)
Polina Dubkova Facts
- She began dancing in her childhood and started with classical dancing. She then moved to hip-hop and then to dancehall, but settled with her unique style that incorporated twerking.
- Polina had a haircut with bangs as a kid.
- Polina admitted that she doesn’t plan most of her videos and just starts dancing however she feels like.
- She drinks coffee before training, which is a tradition for her.
- Polina was a near-perfect student in school but admitted to having a few 4 (Good, B) marks from time to time.
- She has a very bad memory and ends up forgetting people’s names after meeting them.
- Polina is a huge fan of receiving flowers, both for important events and on a regular basis.
- She landed in the top 50 contestants on the 3rd season of the Russian project Dancing to TNT in 2016.
- Polina has danced to songs by artists such as NLO, Daddy Yankee, Sean Paul, MC Zaac, Tropkillaz, Anitta, J Balvin, Steve Aoki, Nicky Jam, DJ Snake, Ariana Grande, Selena Gomez, and others.
- She visited the Dominican Republic in March 2019.
- Her channel surpassed 150 million views in mid-July 2019.
- Follow her on YouTube, Instagram, 2nd Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, TikTok, and VK.
Featured Image by Polina Dubkova / Instagram