Poppy Angela Delevingne
She attended Bedales School in Petersfield in Hampshire.
- Father – Charles Hamar Delevingne (Property Developer)
- Mother – Pandora Anne Delevingne (née Stevens) (Personal Shopper)
- Siblings – Cara Delevingne (Model and Actress) (Younger Sister), Chloe Delevingne (Older Sister)
- Others – Jocelyn Stevens (English Heritage Chairman) (Maternal Grandfather), Angela Delevingne (Paternal Grandmother), Janie Sheffield (Maternal Grandmother)
She is signed with –
- Elevate Entertainment, Llc.
- Storm Model Management – London (Mother Agency)
- IMG Models – Paris
- D’Management Group – Milan
- One Management – New York
- De Boekers – Amsterdam
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
58 kg or 128 pounds
Poppy started dating model James Cook in 2007. After dating for about 5 years, they got engaged in October 2012, and married subsequently in May 2014.
Race / Ethnicity
- Tall frame
- Blue eyes
32-25-36 in or 81-63.5-91.5 cm
6 (US) or 36 (US)
8.5 (US) or 39 (EU) or 6 (UK)
She has appeared in advertisements for Anya Hindmarch, Astley Clarke, Bamford, Laura Ashley, Made in Heaven Jeans, Mango, River Island, Philipp Plein, Massimo Dutti, Vero Moda, and Joie.
She has also served as the face of Chanel and Louis Vuitton.
She has been the Young Ambassador for British Fashion Council (BFC).
Her religious beliefs are not known.
Best Known For
Her appearance in Page 3 parties.
She is also known for working as a model with well known fashion brands.
First Fashion Show
Poppy first appeared in Ready to Wear – Autumn / Winter 2012 fashion show where she walked for Zoe Jordan.
Until now, she has done several films, the first one being the dramedy film Pirate Radio released in 2009 where she played the role as a model.
First TV Show
Her first television appearance was in 2012 when she appeared in Britain and Ireland’s Next Top Model as a guest judge in one of the episodes.
Poppy does not exercises much, thanks to her fast metabolism. But, she still goes to gym and works under the presence of personal trainer, Rob Jeffers. She specifically focus on her arms there. She also enjoys dancing, which is another way she keep herself fit.
Regarding her diet, she is big foodie. She eats everything, she can find, but in moderation. Poppy eats meat, dairy, fruits and veggies.
Poppy shared her diet plan in an interview with Harper’s Bazaar.
- Breakfast – Granola with almond milk / homemade bacon butty
- Lunch – Deli sandwich / ceviche and chicken satay from from Grace Café & Apothecary Bar (When she is out on the set)
- Dinner – She usually go out (four out of seven times) to have her dinner. This is actually her favorite meal of the day as well just because she drinks a cocktail (vodka or whiskey) also.
Poppy Delevingne Favorite Things
- Food – Pasta
- Cuisines – Indian, Japanese, Lebanese
- Beauty / Skincare Products – Liz Earle’s Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser, Sisley moisturizer, Lancôme Advanced Génifique, La Mer’s Eye Concentrate, M.A.C. Lady Danger (Lipstick), Tom Ford Flamingo (Lipstick), Baker Street blue (Nail Polish), Gel Effect Polish (Nail Polish), Batiste Dry Shampoo, La Mer’s Reparative Body Lotion
- Perfume – Jo Malone’s Peony & Blush Suede scent
- Musicians – Notorious B.I.G, Jay Z, The Prodigy, Daft Punk
Source – Harper’s Bazaar, InStyle
Poppy Delevingne Facts
- Poppy started her modeling career in 2008, when she was spotted by the founder of Storm Model Management, Sarah Doukas.
- Poppy has worked with famous photographer Terry Richardson.
- She was the face of Louis Vuitton’s summer 2012 collection.
- Her paternal grandmother, Angela died at the age of 102.
- Her family’s nickname is “Monster.”
- She was raised in a mansion in Belgravia in West London.
- She is good friends with fashion photographer Matthew Williamson. She is also a muse of him.
- In the past, she and actress Sienna Miller used to live in the same New York flat.
- According to her, “Luck is believing you’re lucky.”
- Catch Poppy on Twitter, and Instagram.