Rachel Claire Levin
Born Place / Residence
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA
Rachel graduated from Lower Merion High School and enrolled in Penn State Brandywine University thereafter with a full scholarship.
During her first year of college education, her YouTube channel gained massive popularity and subscribers. Seeing the success of RCLBeauty101, Rachel dropped out of college to concentrate on creating content for all her social media platforms full time.
Youtuber, Social Media Influencer, Comedienne
- Father – A doctor
- Mother – Debra (Lawyer)
- Siblings – Josh (Older Brother), David (Older Brother), Daniella (Younger Sister)
- Others – Alyssa Neel (Step-Sister), Cory Neel (Step-Brother), Beth Levin (Stepmother)
Naomi Lennon, Lennon Management Company.
65 kg or 143 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
- Isaac Nakash (2013–2016) – Rachel shared great chemistry with her Israeli ex-boyfriend Isaac who was featured in many of her YouTube videos. Her fans became deeply invested in their relationship and were extremely disappointed when Rachel announced their break-up on Twitter and Instagram in November 2016. She renamed her ‘Boyfriend Tag’ videos to ‘Ex-Boyfriend Tag’ and later deleted the content she created with Isaac from her YouTube channel.
- Tyler Regan (2017) – While many Levinators could not cope with the grief of Isaac and Rachel breaking up, the two moved on with their lives rather quickly. In 2017, Rachel confirmed that she was dating Cornell University student, Tyler Regan and officially introduced him to her fans through a new ‘Boyfriend Tag’ video. A lot of fans did not respond well to this and inundated the comments section of her Instagram dissing Tyler, and asking him ‘to return her back’ to Isaac. For the first time ever, Rachel expressed exasperation through her Twitter handle at being objectified. She clarified that there was no possibility of her getting back together with Isaac as they were unhappy being with each other and her true fans will respect her decision to be with Tyler placing her happiness first.
Race / Ethnicity
She has British, Dutch, Austrian, German and Italian ancestry (via YouTube)
- Resembles Anne Hathaway
- Big, Bold Eyes
38-27-37 in or 96.5-68.5-94 cm
8 (US) or 12 (UK) or 38 (EU)
10–10.5 (US) or 7.5–8 (UK) or 40.5-41 (EU)
Several companies approach Rachel to promote their brand on her YouTube channel. However, she does not want to annoy her subscribers with blatant promotions and announcements. She plugs a brand through subliminal product placement in her story-driven content as described by her
She plugs a brand through subliminal product placement in her story-driven content as described by her here.
Her religious views are not confirmed.
Best Known For
Her DIY Make-up vlogs that organically diversified into funny, relatable sketches about everyday situations experienced by most students in life and relationships.
Rachel has not signed up to work in any theatrical film yet. But, she herself acted, directed, produced, wrote and edited a short film Super Hero Carpool Ride.
First TV Show
In 2015, Rachel was first seen on the reality comedy series YouTubers React as herself.
- Like most people, Rachel is well aware of the struggle to fit in exercise in her daily routine. Considering the two YouTube videos she created on working out, it is apparent she has enough basic knowledge of diet and exercise to indulge her taste buds without slipping into a binge or depriving herself.
- She occasionally makes time for exercise to maintain herself and now that her career as a social media influencer has really taken off and she gets to travel a lot, Rachel does make it a priority to go to the gym whenever she is back home.
- She often posts conversations with her personal trainer on her Twitter handle and sometimes makes fun of her own disinterest in exercise.
Rachel Levin Favorite Things
- Dream Job – Director
- Makeup Brand – Benefit
- Season – Spring
- Song – Young, Wild, and Free (By Wiz Khalifa ft Snoop Dogg)
- Animal – Giraffe, Baby Hedgehogs
- Movie – The Hunger Games (2012), Big Daddy (1999)
- TV Show – Pretty Little Liars (2010–2017), Drop Dead Diva (2009–2014)
- Singer – Beyonce
- Cuisine – Chinese
- Donut – Boston Cream
- Salad Dressing – Balsamic Vinegar
- Sandwich – Steak Sandwich
- Cereal – Frosted Flakes
- Color – Blue
- Memorable Birthday – 10th Birthday party at a Bowling alley with her entire class
- Cartoons – Family Guy, American Dad
- Meal – Fettuccine Alfredo (But she can’t have it anymore because she is lactose intolerant)
- Fragrance – Apple Scent
- Juice – Carrot Juice
- YouTube Video (Own Collection) – Back to School Expectations VS Reality
Rachel Levin Facts
- Rachel started talking very early at the age of 9 months. At that age, she could speak full sentences and the first word she ever uttered was ‘Lipstick.’
- She was a ballerina at the age of 3 and learned to swim at 2.
- As a child, she used to read veterinary medical books for fun because she aspired to be a Vet when she grew up.
- Once as a child, out of anger, Rachel locked herself up in the bathroom. Her parents could not locate her and called the police in panic which her mother often recalls as an embarrassing memory.
- Rachel loves to experiment with weird facial expressions for the camera.
- While in school, Rachel practiced rhythmic gymnastics for three years. As a result, she claims to have an extremely flexible body and can put her feet behind her head.
- Rachel attained puberty late in life. While all her classmates were growing breasts, she was still flat-chested that made her feel insecure. Now that she has a large bust on a lean frame, her mother jokes that Rachel probably prayed too much for it.
- All her fans are collectively called Levinators.
- For her first ever music concert, Rachel went to see the performance of the American Punk Rock band, Green Day.
- In December 2016, she brought home a new pet dog and named him Neyo Bambi Levin. She also uses her dog’s middle name to lovingly address her boyfriend as Tyler Bambi.
- She does not drink coffee.
- She was a cheerleader in 10th grade.
- She has broken her nose 7 times mostly while rough-housing and playing with her siblings.
- She claims she is very good at making excuses to justify procrastination.
- Rachel was offered a movie role and a TV commercial at the age of 16 but her mother refused them on her behalf because she considered her too young to start working.
- She gets climate-change acne upon traveling to places with different weather from the place she is staying in.
- Rachel’s fans connect with her for being real, honest, humble and transparent in all her videos. She generously offers expensive gifts such as iPhone, iMac, iPad, Macbook, etc as give-aways to her subscribers every time her following hits a new high.
- She was featured on the cover of Adweek in May 2016 and before that earned a coveted mention in The Wall Street Journal and Cosmopolitan magazine.
- Follow Rachel on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, and Google+.