|Rachel Wilde Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 1 in|
|Date of Birth||Unknown|
Rachel Wilde is an actress known for portraying the role of Nikki Spraggan in the British TV show, EastEnders. However, she has been in news for the wrong reasons. At the age of 18, she had to serve 3 months in jail, after which she had to change her name. In January 2014, she was again in the news after she suffered a wardrobe malfunction at the NTA Awards.
Rachel Wilde was born in 1978.
Peterborough, Northamptonshire, England, United Kingdom
Rachel Wilde went to The Poor School in London.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Susan Wilson
- Siblings – Unknown
Rachel Wilde is represented by London based Emptage Hallett (Talent and Literary Agency).
5 ft 1 in or 155 cm
50 kg or 110 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Rachel Wilde has largely remained out of the spotlight and has refrained from sharing her private life on the public platform, which makes it difficult to say much about her dating history and love life.
Race / Ethnicity
Rachel Wilde hasn’t done endorsement work for any brand yet.
Her religious views aren’t known publicly.
Best Known For
Being cast in the role of Nikki Spraggan on the popular British soap opera, EastEnders
First TV Show
In December 2013, Rachel Wilde made her first TV show appearance on the BBC soap opera, EastEnders.
Her workout routine and diet plan are unknown.
Rachel Wilde Favorite Things
Her favorite things aren’t known.
Rachel Wilde Facts
- At the age of 18, she had to serve 18 months in jail in the US. She was working in the US as an au pair and was partying with friends in a bar when a fight broke out. She was trying to break up the fight but in frustration, threw a glass, which hit another woman.
- Before she landed her role in EastEnders, she was working at a local casino.
- She was encouraged to audition for a role in EastEnders by Judi Dench and Bill Kenwright. She had met them at the casino while she was working there.
- In 2014, she was invited as a guest in the final episode of the popular cooking reality show, Masterchef.
- She doesn’t have any social media account.
Featured Image by Rachel Wilde / Twitter