|Raica Oliveira Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 11 in|
|Date of Birth||January 22, 1984|
Raica Oliveira is a Brazilian model best known for working with some of the famous brands such as Victoria’s Secret, Dior, Chanel, H&M, Dolce & Gabbana, and Yves Saint Laurent. She has also been featured in famous magazines such as Vogue and Vanity Fair. The model has more than 80k followers on Instagram.
Niterói, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
New York, United States
Raica attended Sao Vicente de Paula School in Niterói, Brazil.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Conceição de Oliveira
- Siblings – Givago (Older Brother) (Economist), Pablo (Older Brother) (Lawyer)
Raica is represented by –
- One Management – New York
- Oui Management – Paris
- Why Not Model Management – Milan
- Next Model Management – London
- Uno Models – Barcelona
- Model Management – Hamburg
- Munich Models – Munich
- MIKAs – Stockholm
5 ft 11 in or 180 cm
56 kg or 123.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Raica has dated –
- Lucas Babin – Lucas and Raica were romantically linked in the past.
- Ronaldo (2005-2006) – Raica was romantically involved with Brazilian footballer, Ronaldo, between the years 2005 and 2006.
- Javier Hidalgo (2010-Present) – Raica has been in a long-term relationship with Javier Hidalgo. They started dating in 2010 and have since been together.
Race / Ethnicity
8.5 (US) or 39 (EU) or 6 (UK)
Raica has advertised for brands like –
- The Limited
- Yves Saint Laurent
- La Perla
She was also announced as the spokesperson of the cosmetic company Lancôme in 2006.
Best Known For
Working with brands like Dior, Dolce & Gabbana, Vogue, Chanel, and Victoria’s Secret
First TV Show
Raica made her first TV show appearance in Domingão do Faustão as herself in 2009.
Raica Oliveira Facts
- Raica had aspired to become a model since she was 10.
- She took part in the Elite Model Look competition held in Brazil in 1999 and stood first, beating 30,000 contestants.
- She then went to France for the final international contest and ended up on the 2nd spot.
- Raica soon became a sensation and got her first campaign for Dior that had appeared in the magazines like Vogue and Vanity Fair.
- In 2001, she was named one of Brazil’s top-earning models by the magazine Istoe Gente.
- Within only 2 seasons, she had walked more than 76 fashion shows.
- She has appeared in the Pirelli Calendar in 2005.
- She was also chosen to be the face of Jennifer Lopez‘s clothing line’s fall /winter collection in 2005.
- She was featured in the Sports Illustrated Calendar of 2007.
- In 2008, she signed a contract with the brand XOXO.
- She was also featured in Victoria’s Secret campaign in 2009 for the 2nd time after appearing in the 2005 swimwear catalog.
- She is the first Brazilian model ever to be featured in the Swarovski campaign.
- In 2008, Raica started serving as a fashion reporter for the Portuguese newspaper Jornal Record.
- Apart from Portuguese, she can also speak English, French, Spanish and Italian.
- Raica is a pure vegetarian.
- She is trained in bodyboarding.
- She has more than 5 tattoos.
- Raica plans to study Philosophy when she retires from the fashion industry.
- Follow Raica Oliveira on Instagram.
Featured Image by Raica Oliveira / Instagram