|Ray Diaz Quick Info|
|Date of Birth||August 13, 1985|
Ray Diaz is an American actor and model who first rose to popularity after playing the role of Nicholas Reyes in the hit reality-drama TV series East Los High in 2014. Before fame, he made his career debut in modeling after he auditioned for a Macy’s commercial which later turned out to be his ladder up to success, making him the new face of many top-billed famous brands like Calvin Klein, Cosmopolitan, Ford, Reebok, Lexus, and more. Soon after he was relocated to Los Angeles where he took up acting classes, Diaz was given the role of Nicholas Reyes in the series East Los High and from there, he began getting more minor roles both on TV and in movies. In 2016, he appeared in the comedy series Real Husbands of Hollywood as Camilo Campaneris and in 2017, he joined the cast of the American sitcom Lopez as Hector. In 2018, he played Quk Mick in the comedy-thriller film Paint It Red directed by Paul T. Murray.
Key West, Florida, United States
Before moving to Los Angeles, he went to William Esper Studio situated in New York City to study acting.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Lusana Diaz (Older Sister)
Ray Diaz is represented by –
- Wilhelmina, Modeling Agency, New York City
- Luber Roklin Entertainment, Talent Management Company, Los Angeles, California, United States.
6 ft or 183 cm
84 kg or 185 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Ray Diaz has dated –
- Angelica Salek – Ray Diaz dated a non-showbiz girl named Angelica Salek in the past. Reports have claimed that the former beaus dated for more than a year before finally calling it quits. On July 12, 2019, Ray was arrested by the Los Angeles Police Department after a video surfaced on the internet in which he was seen verbally abusing Angelica Salek. However, before his arrest, Ray told during an interview that it was nothing serious and that the video showed “acting lessons” and was “fake.” He was later released from the jail after posting $500,000 bail.
Race / Ethnicity
He is of Cuban descent.
- Toned Physique
- Thick Eyebrows
- Tall Height
- Plump Lips
He has endorsed brands such as –
- Calvin Klein
- Harley Davidson
Best Known For
Portraying the character of Nicolas Reyes in Hulu’s original series East Los High from 2014 to 2015
In 2012, he made his feature film debut as Trevor in Stone Markers.
First Web Show
In July 2014, he made his first web show appearance as Nicolas Reyes on the drama series, East Los High.
First TV Show
In August 2014, he made his first TV show appearance as “Himself” on Fox’s talk show series Hollywood Today.
It is not certain yet if he has a personal trainer when it comes to maintaining his fitness and healthy lifestyle goals intact. But, looking at his Twitter profile and Instagram bio, he often tends to share his post-workout selfies taken at the gym which leaves many with the impression of him being a gym rat and a fitness enthusiast. He’s also affiliated with this dynamic fitness and lifestyle mobile app called Fitplan wherein he usually shares and posts videos of himself working out.
Moreover, given that he’s a professional model and a face of many well-known brands and magazine covers, keeping his body in shape by hitting the gym to workout and following a healthy diet plan are probably part of his routinary checklist.
Ray Diaz Favorite Things
- Hobbies – Traveling, Working Out
Ray Diaz Facts
- He was considered to play the role of Texas Ranger Freddie Gonzales in From Dusk Till Dawn: The Series.
- He has a huge social media fan base with more than 3 million followers on Instagram and 120k followers on Twitter.
- Ray Diaz has featured Team 10 leader Jake Paul on his Instagram several times.
- He has a secondary Instagram account with more than 120k followers. This account is where he usually shares his post and pre-workout photos, workout videos with his friends, and more that speaks volume about himself being a gym rat and a fitness enthusiast.
- In 2019, he joined the cast of the drama series Sober Coach and played the character of Gilbert.
- Connect with Ray Diaz on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
Featured Image by Ray Diaz / Twitter