|Rebecca Reid Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9.5 in|
|Date of Birth||Unknown|
Rebecca Reid is an actress known for appearing in popular TV shows like I Live with Models and New Girl. She has done endorsement work for brands like Herbal Essences and has been featured on the cover of popular magazines like Elle, i-D, and Harper’s Bazaar. She has a mild social media fan base with more than 10k followers on Instagram and more than 30k followers on Twitter.
Rebecca Jane Reid
London, England, United Kingdom
Los Angeles, California, United States
Information about Rebecca Reid’s formal education isn’t available.
Actress, Model, Comedian
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Unknown
Rebecca Reid is represented by
- United Agents, London
- Industry Entertainment
5 ft 9½ in or 176.5 cm
53 kg or 117 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Rebecca Reid has largely opted to keep her personal life away from the spotlight, which makes it difficult for us to say anything about her love life and dating history.
Race / Ethnicity
She has Scottish ancestry on her father’s side and Ukrainian ancestry on her mother’s side.
- Sharp Nose
- High cheekbones
Rebecca Reid was hired by Herbal Essences for their Be Everyone You Are campaign in 2014.
As a model, she has done modeling work in promotional campaigns for many other fashion brands.
Her religious views aren’t known publicly.
Best Known For
- Being cast in the role of Anna in the comedy TV series, I Live with Models.
- Having played the role of Nadia in the popular comedy TV series, New Girl, which has Zooey Deschanel in the lead role.
In 2007, Rebecca made her theatrical film debut in the crime drama movie, Eastern Promises. However, her work in the movie wasn’t credited.
First TV Show
In 2012, Rebecca Reid made her first TV show appearance on New Girl.
Rebecca Reid relies on Pilates to keep herself fit and in the right shape. For her Pilates, she often heads to the Pilates Bodyshop in Los Angeles. Also, to make sure that she remains committed to her workout regime, she often undertakes various 30 days fitness challenges.
Rebecca Reid Favorite Things
Her favorite things are not known.
Rebecca Reid Facts
- She started her modeling career in her teens.
- For her modeling assignments, she has worked in Paris, Tokyo, and London.
- In 2013, the popular film magazine, Star International, featured her in their Stars of Tomorrow feature.
- She has been featured in the popular magazines such as Elle, i-D, and Harper’s Bazaar.
- She regularly performs stand-up comedy at Hollywood Improv and Hollywood’s Comedy Store.
- Rebecca got her first big breakthrough after she was cast in the Fox sitcom, New Girl. She got an opportunity to work on the show after the show producers had got in touch with her modeling agency to find an intimidating and taciturn roommate for Hannah Simone’s character.
- Visit her official website @ thisisrebeccareid.com.
- Follow her on Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, and Facebook.
Featured Image by Rebecca Reid / Instagram