Perth, Western Australia, Australia
Renae Ayris dropped out of school at the age of 16 to focus on her modeling career.
Model, dancer, beauty queen
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Rachel Ayris (Younger Sister) (Participant at the Miss Universe Australia Pageant)
Renae Ayris is represented by Chadwick Models.
5 ft 9¾ in or 177 cm
55 kg or 121 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Renae Ayris has dated
- Sam Doyle – Renae started going out with Sam Doyle, at the age of 15, while they were studying in high school. However, immediately after she finished in the 4th spot in the Miss Universe competition, Doyle decided to end their relationship. In her later interviews, she revealed that they had simply drifted apart, which prompted Doyle to pull the trigger.
- Thomas Bellchambers (2013-2014) – Renae started going out with AFL star Thomas Bellchambers in the summer of 2013. In July 2014, she took to her social media account to celebrate their first anniversary. However, a couple of months later, they shocked their fans by revealing that they had decided to split amicably. She insisted that they had ended their relationship on good terms and remained in touch with each other.
- Andrew Papadopoulos (2015-Present) – In January 2016, Renae confirmed that she was going out with personal trainer Andrew Papadopoulos. They had reportedly met in 2015 and the rumors of them dating had been circulating since the latter part of 2015.
Race / Ethnicity
- Blue eyes
- Tapered jawline
Renae Ayris has done endorsement work for the following brands –
- Solar D Sunscreen (2014)
- Holster Shoes (2014)
Best Known For
- Having won the Miss Universe Australia title in 2012, which gave her the opportunity to vie for the Miss Universe 2012 crown. She managed to finish in the 4th spot at the beauty pageant.
- Appearing in the second season of the reality documentary TV series, First Contact.
She wasn’t cast in any theatrical film till January 2018.
First TV Show
In 2013, Renae Ayris made her first TV show appearance in the reality TV series, Celebrity Splash! Australia.
Renae has a very active and eclectic lifestyle in place to sustain her enviable figure. She has a gym membership but avoids going for regular workouts that would have her performing the same fitness regime throughout the week. Instead, she mixes it up and goes for different fitness classes including water aerobics, high-intensity cardio, and body combat.
She complements her workout regime by eating a healthy and balanced diet. However, that doesn’t mean that she is averse to having some chocolate on cheat days. Also, to make sure that her hunger pangs don’t derail her healthy eating habits, she always keeps a healthy snack in her bag with apples and trail mix being her preferred choices.
Renae Ayris Favorite Things
- Food – Spinach, vinegar, and chocolate
- Biggest Beauty Indulgence – Pedicure
Source – Move Nourish Believe
Renae Ayris Facts
- In November 2016, she caused a controversy in her native country after she claimed in the SBS documentary First Contact that Australia has said sorry to Aboriginal people for the stolen generation that the initial white settlers took.
- Renae was subjected to sick death and rape threats by the people offended by her Aboriginal comments.
- Her family and agent had to convince her to participate in the Miss Australia Universe competition. She was 21 years old at that time.
- At the age of 18, she moved to Sydney to focus on her modeling career. After having worked there for 6 months, she relocated to Germany to work there for 3 months.
- After winning the Miss Australia Universe title, she did extensive charity and activism work with Operation Smile Australia, which is a nonprofit medical service organization that provides palate repair and cleft lip surgeries to children.
- In 2014, she was cast by the Australian singer Shannon Noll in the music video for We Only Live Once.
- Follow her on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
Featured Image by Eva Rinaldi / Flickr / CC BY-SA 2.0