Staten Island, New York, United States
TV personality, author
- Father – Anthony Graziano (Former mobster and consigliere of the New York-based Bonanno crime family)
- Mother – Veronica Graziano
- Siblings – Lana Graziano (Sister), Jennifer Graziano (Sister) (Producer and founder of the Just Jenn Productions)
Renee Graziano is represented by Maniac Management.
5 ft 4 in or 162.5 cm
73 kg or 161 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Renee Graziano has dated
- Hector Pagan, Jr. – Renee was previously married to mobster Hector Pagan, Jr. It has often been claimed that his marriage to Renee led Hector to, who had frequently shifted his allegiance to various crime families, settle his loyalties with the Bonnano crime family. During her stint on the reality TV show Mob Wives, their rocky and complicated marriage was often in the limelight. It was later shown in the show that they had put their differences aside and had gotten back together. However, he was soon arrested and had decided to give evidence against her father, Anthony Graziano. He was equipped with a secret wire recorder and had taped her father as a part of the undercover Drug Enforcement Administration probe. She was left devastated by her husband’s actions. Soon after, their marriage collapsed for good. They have a son together named AJ Pagan.
- As per the Page Six report in April 2016, Renee was going out with an unidentified man, who resembled Ronnie Magro from Jersey Shore. It was alleged that they had met in February at the reality TV star Big Ang’s wake. She even posted a picture of her new beau but decided to take it down after her followers kept mistaking him for Magro.
- Sam Mack (2016) – In the summer of 2016, Renee was rumored to be going out with former NBA star Sam Mack. She finally confirmed their relationship in July by posting a picture of them kissing on her Instagram account. Mack also posted their picture together and called her ‘my girl.’
- Joey Gambino – Renee introduced her new boyfriend Joey Gambino to the world in January 2017 after she decided to take him along for the ninth season of Marriage Boot Camp. During her stint on the show, she claimed that they had been dating for about two years. However, she had kept their relationship a secret because Joey wasn’t prepared to fully commit. And, the reason behind their appearance on the show was that she wanted him to straighten up and give clarity to their relationship or ‘get off the pot.’
Race / Ethnicity
She is of Italian descent.
- Statuesque and curvaceous figure
- Strong jawline
Renee Graziano hasn’t done endorsement work for any brand.
But she uses her strong popularity on social media to promote certain products and brands through her online activity.
Best Known For
- Playing one of the lead characters on the reality TV show, Mob Wives for six seasons.
- Being the daughter of the famous New York City mobster, Anthony Graziano.
She hasn’t been cast in any theatrical film till 2017.
First TV Show
In April 2011, Renee made her first TV show appearance in the Made in Staten Island episode of the reality TV show, Mob Wives.
Renee works out regularly to keep the signs of an advancing age at bay. Additionally, she relies on the collection of healthy shakes, that are a part of Shake It Off Baby program from Flat Tummy, to help her lose weight while fueling her body with essential nutrients. And, to take care of bloating and to cleanse her body of toxins, she relies on Activate Tea from Flat Tummy.
Renee Graziano Favorite Things
- Designers – Elie Tahari and Walter Baker
Source – Viral Fashion
Renee Graziano Facts
- Before she got into the world of Reality TV, she used to work as an assistant of popular stylist, Tiffany Hasbourne, who counted stars such as G-Unit, 50 Cent, and Busta Rhymes among her clients.
- In June 2012, she launched a shoe line under the label of Mob Candy. Since then, she has expanded the Mob Candy collection to include clothing items, fashion accessories, jewelry line, and cosmetics.
- In November 2016, she had to check into a treatment facility in Florida to take care of her issues relating to depression.
- Her father stopped talking to her and her sister after they created the reality show, Mob Wives. However, he eventually got back on talking terms with them after his release from prison.
- She is responsible for the creation of the greeting card company, Jail Mail. As a number of her friends and acquaintances were locked up in prisons, she came up with the idea while thinking of ways to remain in touch with them.
- She has authored a semi-biographical novel, Playing with Fire. In 2014, she published her cookbook, How to Use a Meat Cleaver: Secrets and Recipes from a Mob Family’s Kitchen.
- She managed to reach the finals of the 18th season of Celebrity Big Brother UK. She eventually managed to finish in the third position and was the last American and woman contestant left in the house.
- Visit her official website @ reneegraziano.com.
- Follow her on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
Featured Image by Instagram / Renee Graziano