|Rhea Seehorn Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 4.5 in|
|Date of Birth||May 12, 1972|
|Boyfriend||Graham J. Larson|
Rhea Seehorn is an American actress who was born in a visual artist’s family. She grew her passion for the movies and theater and became successful to make her dream come true. Seehorn began acting from her college and since then, she never looked back in her career. She is mainly known for playing the role of Kim Wexler on crime drama series Better Call Saul. Rhea is active on social media where she has more than 100k followers on Instagram and more than 100k followers on Twitter.
Norfolk, Virginia, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Initially, she used to study painting, drawing, and architecture and followed her father and grandmother’s footsteps. But later, when she was introduced with film and theatre in college, she grew up her interest in theatre.
After that, Rhea attended George Mason University and graduated from there in 1994 with a Bachelor of Arts in Art Studio.
- Father – Her father was an artist.
- Mother – Marlene Walters
- Siblings – Unknown
She is represented by –
- Viewpoint, Inc. (Public Relations Agency), Beverly Hills, California, United States
- Innovative Artists (Talent Agency), Santa Monica, California, United States
5 ft 4.5 in or 164 cm
54 kg or 119 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Rhea has dated –
- Graham J. Larson (2013-Present) – Rhea and real estate agent Graham J. Larson started dating in early 2013. They were introduced to each other by her close friend and Graham’s ex-wife Mary Alice Haney. They got engaged in 2013. The couple has appeared together at various red carpet events including Emmy Awards in 2016. Graham had 2 sons with his ex-wife Mary Alice Haney and after getting custody of both of them, they’re now raising them together and she treats his sons just like a mother.
Race / Ethnicity
She often tends to dye her hair ‘light brown’.
Sparkling blue eyes
She was a paid spokesperson in PUR Water Filter commercial.
She has also used her social media presence to endorse brands like –
- Dolce & Gabbana
- Sutra Jewels
- Romona Keveza
Best Known For
Playing the role of Kim Wexler in Better Call Saul and also for appearing on NBC’s sitcom Whitney, ABC’s sitcom I’m With Her, and TNT’s drama series Franklin & Bash
She made her theatrical film debut as Shari in A Case Against Karen in 1998.
First TV Show
Rhea made her first TV show appearance as Cheri Baldzikowski on the comedy series I’m with Her in 2003.
Rhea Seehorn Facts
- She lived between Japan, Arizona, Washington D.C., and Virginia beach while growing up.
- Rhea was motivated to go into the arts by her father and grandmother, both of whom were visual artists.
- Seehorn made her Broadway debut as a substitute in Neil Simon’s 45 Seconds From Broadway.
- Follow her on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook.
Featured Image by Joynas / Flickr / CC BY-SA 2.0