San Diego, California, United States
Riawna Capri lives in a classy and elegant modernist home nestled in Laurel Canyon, in West Hollywood.
Riawna Capri went to the Oxnard High School. Post that, she went to the community college for 2 years.
She later got enrolled at the Marinello School of Beauty, in Henderson, Nevada.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Unknown
Riawna Capri is represented by 901 Artists.
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Riawna Capri has dated –
- Morgan Beau – As per her Instagram feed, she is in a relationship with a woman named Morgan Beau. Their social media accounts are littered with them indulging in some serious PDA. Also, Morgan calls Riawna’s business partner Nikki Lee her sister, so it is possible that Morgan and Riawna might have met through Nikki.
Race / Ethnicity
Dark Brown (Natural)
She often tends to dye her hair ‘blonde’.
- Green eyes
- Shoulder length hair
- Riawna Capri has been made the ambassador of the haircare brand, Olaplex.
- She has also been appointed as the spokesperson for Clear Hair & Scalp Care.
- Riawna has also used her strong social media presence to earn various digital endorsement deals. Some of the promotions are weaved in her tutorials or regular picture posts.
Her religious views aren’t known.
Best Known For
- Having worked as a hairstylist with some of the best-known celebrities such as Selena Gomez, Julianne Hough, Nina Dobrev, and Emma Roberts.
- Being the co-founder of Nine Zero One Salon, which is one of the most popular salons in West Hollywood.
- Her popularity on social media platforms. She has more than 400k followers on Instagram.
Riawna Capri hasn’t appeared in any theatrical film till date.
First TV Show
She hasn’t made an appearance in any TV show till date.
Her workout routine and diet plan aren’t known.
Riawna Capri Favorite Things
- Red Carpet Looks – Jennifer Morrison‘s tiered ponytail, Julianne Hough’s knotted braid, and Nina Dobrev’s knot hawk
- Drug Store Buy – Psssst Instant Dry Shampoo
- High-End Splurge – Mason Pearson Brush
- Must Haves In Her Kit – Unite 7 Seconds leave in Detangler, Unite Expanda Dust, 1″ curling iron, Oribe Dry Texture Spray, Big Sexy Hair volumizing dry shampoo, and Mason Pearson brush
- Current Obsession – U Luxury Moisture and Shine
Source – E Online
Riawna Capri Facts
- After completing her course from Marinello School of Beauty, she started working at Fred Segal Beauty as she wanted to work at the best salon in Los Angeles.
- She met her future business partner Nikki Lee, while she was working at Fred Segal Beauty.
- When she was studying in 3rd grade, she told her parents that she wanted to become a hairstylist for the movie stars.
- When she was 16 years old, she asked her father for clippers and scissors as a Christmas gift. Soon, she was cutting hair in their family garage.
- She had applied for an admission at the San Diego State University. However, her application was turned down as she was late in submitting it.
- Her first celebrity client was singer Nelly Furtado, who had hired her and Nikki Lee to get work done on hair extensions.
- Just when Nikki and Riawna were about to launch Nine Zero One Salon, their investor backed out of the project. So, left with no other option, they had to invest all their life savings into the salon.
- Visit her popular salon’s official website @ ninezeroonesalon.com.
- Follow her on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter.
Featured Image by Riawna Capri / Instagram