|Ezgi Mola Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 1.25 in|
|Date of Birth||December 15, 1987|
Richard Kyle is an Australian actor and model who is best known for starring in several films such as The Professionals (2016), Jomblo (2017), God willing, Sahara (2017), and Moammar Emka’s Jakarta Undercover (2017). He has also starred in many commercials such as Nivea Men, Downy Parfume Collection, Nestle, and Maybelline New York. Richard also has a huge fan base with more than 800k followers on Instagram.
Richard majored in cinematography at an Australian university.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – He has a brother.
Richard is represented by –
- MarKonenG – Manager
- Vivien’s Model Management – Melbourne
6 ft 1¼ in or 186 cm
78 kg or 172 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Richard has dated –
- Jessica Iskandar (2018-Present) – Actress Jessica Iskandar and Richard started dating in May 2018. The couple met for the first time at a concert of The Chainsmokers on March 30, 2018. Soon, the couple started spending time together and allowing Jessica’s son El Barack Alexander also to get to know his mommy’s new boyfriend who also took a liking to Richard’s fun and enthralling nature. As they started off their relationship under the radar, it wasn’t long before they decided to make things official and finally uploaded their first picture while on a holiday in Mentawai. Now, the two constantly share pictures with each other and El Barack refers to Richard as “daddy”.
Race / Ethnicity
Multiracial (White & Asian)
He is of Indonesian and English descent.
- Lack of facial hair
- Tall height
13 (US) or 46 (EU) or 12 (UK)
Richard has appeared in the commercials for several brands such as –
- Nivea Men
- Downy Parfume Collection
- Good Day
- Ice Cream Walls
- Head and Shoulders
- Bima Nail Energy Herbal
- Maybelline New York
- Nu Oceana
He has also endorsed several brands through his social media accounts such as –
- Prestige Motors
- Tag Heuer
- Il Bisonte ID
- Orlebar Brown
- Louis Vuitton
- Union Pay Indonesia
Best Known For
- Starring in several commercials such as Nivea Men, Nestle, Nu Oceana, and Head and Shoulders
- Being cast in many films like The Professionals (2016), Jomblo (2017), God willing, Sahara (2017), and Moammar Emka’s Jakarta Undercover (2017)
- Appearing in several magazines including Da Man
Richard made his theatrical film debut in Sundul Gan: The Story of Kaskus in June 2016.
First TV Show
He made his first TV show appearance in Trans TV’s travel documentary My Trip My Adventure in 2016.
Though he has not often spoken about his workout routine in public, going to the gym and doing cardio exercises is part of Richard’s everyday routine. He also indulges in several sports which are also great ways to get the body to work up a sweat and burn fat.
Richard Kyle Favorite Things
- Things To Carry In His Bag – Cologne, Sunglasses, Headphones, Powerbank, Deodorant
- Indonesian Cuisine – Rendang, Gado-gado
- Actor – Arifin Putra
Source – Cosmopolitan.co.id, PopBela, Tribune News
Richard Kyle Facts
- He was born and raised in Australia.
- Richard started off his career as a model while he was in college.
- He was discovered by a person who noticed his model like walk and offered him a brochure to think upon. Later, he joined Vivien’s Model Management, Melbourne.
- While he built a career as a model, his parents lived in Thailand.
- If there’s one thing he fears, its failure.
- Until 2016, Richard had never cried for a woman.
- In 2016, he started hosting the show My Trip My Adventure.
- In the past, he became so popular in Thailand that he was being featured in almost every commercial.
- Richard is fond of animals and often participates in social work. In the past, he chose to save the orangutans from being extinct.
- The emoji that he uses the most is the emoji with the tongue stuck out and eyes closed tightly.
- He looked up to American singer Michael Jackson and Kurt Cobain as well as British singer Freddie Mercury.
- Richard was a teenager when he started to play the drums.
- If he had one superpower, he would choose to be a teleporter.
- If Richard could be reborn, he would choose to be re-born as Michael Jackson so that he could do the This Is It show.
- Follow him on Instagram.
Featured Image by Richard Kyle / Instagram