Rima was born on September 22, 1985
Srifa, South Governorate,Lebanon
Rima Fakih attended St. Rita’s School, a catholic school near Beirut, Lebanon. After moving to New York in 1993, she attended St. John’s Preparatory School in Queens. Afterwards, Rima graduated from Henry Ford Community College and went on to earn degrees in Economics and Business Management from the University of Michigan–Dearborn. She also plans to attend law school after her year long reign.
Model, Miss USA 2010 Winner
- Father – Hussein Fakih
- Mother – Nadia Fakih
- Siblings – Rima has 1 sister and 2 brothers
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
56 kg or 123.5 pounds
- Doug Reinhardt (2010) – Rima Fakih was rumored to be dating with reality TV star Doug Reinhardt in 2010.
- Ricky Romero (2011) – American baseball pitcher, Ricky Romero is dating Miss USA 2010. Ricky plays for the Toronto Blue Jays.
33-25-37 in or 84-63.5-94 cm
Best Known For
Winning Miss USA title in 2010
Rima appeared in a 115 minute 2006 video Forbidden Fruits for her role as Fatmia. This dramatical video shows a love story between Christian girl and Muslim boy.
First TV Show
In 2010, she appeared in Late Show with David Letterman as herself. In Season 17, episode 140, she was the top 10 list presenter.
Rima revealed that she eats egg whites and oatmeal in the breakfast. In the afternoon, she eats asparagus, brown rice, salmon, small sweet potato. She takes her lunch at 2 pm. Her last meal of the day is at 6 pm, which includes the same as afternoon diet, replacing salmon with chicken. She does not anything after 7 pm. Red meat is the one which she prefers to take once a while in a week. Hence, she is flexitarian.
Rima Fakih Facts
- Rima won Miss USA title in 2010.
- She also won “Miss Michigan USA” in 2010.
- She is also a trained WWE professional wrestler as WWE Diva.
- She also worked as a sales associate at the Detroit Medical Center, developing and recruiting in the Arab American community.
- On December 3, 2011, she was arrested for drunk driving in Michigan.
- She was ranked 86 on Askmen’s Top 99 Most Desirable Women in 2011.
- Visit her official website @ www.rimafakih.com