|Rocky Barnes Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||November 12, 1985|
Rocky Barnes is an American model who is best known for her work with several high-end brands and designers such as American Eagle, Billabong, Furla, Tom Ford, and Sam Edelman. The sizzling hot model has also been featured in many highly regarded magazines like GQ, Vogue, and Cosmopolitan. Besides that, Rocky is a traveler and fashionista who has influenced millions of followers through her pictures and immersive self-titled blog. She is also noted for her appearance in music artist Justin Bieber’s music video for Boyfriend in 2012. With time, she has amassed a huge fan base with more than 2 million followers on Instagram.
Manhattan Beach, California, United States
Hollywood Hills, Los Angeles, California, United States
Rocky attended the San Diego State University.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Unknown
Rocky is represented by –
- No Ties Management – Los Angeles (Mother Agency)
- Iconic Management – Berlin
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
55 kg or 121 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Rocky has dated –
- Jeremy Horowitz – San Diego based lawyer Jeremy Horowitz started dating rocky in 2009. The couple later, tied the knot with one another in 2011. However, the happily married couple didn’t last for very long together and sometime after that, they legally parted ways.
- Matthew Cooper (2018-Present) – Rocky married her long-time boyfriend, professional photographer Matthew Cooper in 2018. The couple tied the knot at the Knickerbocker Country club in Tenafly, New Jersey.
Race / Ethnicity
Multiracial (Hispanic and Asian)
She has Mexican and Filipino ancestry.
She prefers to highlight her hair ‘blonde’.
- Plump Lips
- Upturned eyes
- Mole near her left eyebrow
7 (US) or 37.5 (EU) or 4.5 (UK)
She has done endorsement work for several brands such as –
- American Eagle
- Tom Ford
- Sam Edelman
- Ralph Lauren
- Vitamin A
- Moet USA
- Sweaty Betty
Best Known For
- Being featured in several magazines such as GQ, Vogue, Cosmopolitan
- Appearing in campaigns for several high-end brands and designers such as American Eagle, Billabong, Ralph Lauren, Guess, Revolve, Tom Ford, Sam Edelman
- Being featured in the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit 2016 issue
- Starring in Justin Bieber‘s music video for Boyfriend in 2012
First Web Show
Rocky made her debut web show appearance on Style Code Live in 2016.
As for her diet, she constantly tries to eat healthy meals but does not follow a strict diet chart as she is quite the foodie as well and loves trying out dishes made in different countries and cultures.
She makes sure that her meals contain “less sodium and oils, more fresh veggies, whole grains & lean protein”. Rocky also drinks a lot of water before eating meals to cut down a large portion of her hunger and already keep herself feeling full.
Rocky Barnes Favorite Things
- Singer – Kehlani
- Look – Wearing a yellow blazer and yellow mules
Source – SDSU KCR, TonyBianco.com
Rocky Barnes Facts
- She grew up in the south side of California and later, moved to Los Angeles to settle down.
- Growing up, she spent a lot of her time in a creative space as her mother was into interior designing.
- Rocky began her career as a model in 2009.
- In 2012, Rocky appeared in the music video of Boyfriend by music artist Justin Bieber.
- She is very fond of traveling to a new destination as well as discovering new culture and fashion. Rocky has traveled to places like Africa, Asia, Australia, Oceania, The Caribbean.
- In the past, she was chosen as the face of several brands such as American Express, Victoria’s Secret, and Revolve.
- She describes herself as an adventurous, outgoing, and opinionated person.
- Rocky likes guys with tattoos.
- She enjoys mixing her attire by wearing pastel colored clothing or footwear.
- Rocky was bedazzled with the spectacular beauty of India and Morroco.
- She looks up to businesswoman Iris Apfel for her style.
- In the past, she had an Instagram account titled ‘rachhorowitz’.
- Her nephew Phoenix, was born with a genetic defect. Due to that, he was diagnosed with 7 various congenital heart defects. He had undergone “2 open heart surgeries, 3 heart catheterizations, 2 feeding tube surgeries, a tracheostomy”, and several other invasive steps were being taken to help him make it through the first 10 and a half months of his life.
- Visit her official website @ rockybarnesblog.com.
- Follow her on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook.
Featured Image By Rocky Barnes / Instagram