|Rosa Salazar Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 4 in|
|Date of Birth||July 16, 1985|
Rosa Salazar is a Canadian actress known for portraying her superior acting skills in various TV shows and films like Parenthood, American Horror Story: Murder House, The Divergent Series: Insurgent, Maze Runner: The Scorch Trials, and Maze Runner: The Death Cure. She has a mild social media fan base with more than 200k followers on Instagram.
Rosa Bianca Salazar
British Columbia, Canada
Los Angeles, California, United States
There is no information about the schools or colleges that Rosa Salazar attended.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Unknown
Rosa Salazar is managed by –
- Jason Cunningham, Talent Agent, Paradigm Talent Agency, Beverly Hills, California, United States.
- Jamie Arons, Publicist, Rogers & Cowan, Los Angeles, California, United States.
- Joel VanderKloot, Legal Representatives, Nelson Davis, Santa Monica, California, United States.
5 ft 4 in or 162.5 cm
54 kg or 119 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
There is no information on Rosa Salazar’s relationship status. She was once linked to Isacc Hilleger but, nothing concrete is known about that relationship. She is pretty much a private person when it comes to her personal life.
Race / Ethnicity
She has Hispanic and Cuban ancestry.
- Squared jawline
- She has a tattoo on her right hand.
- She is tomboyish in character and personifies a confident nature.
Rosa Salazar was featured in a commercial for Toyota in 2013.
Her religious views aren’t known publicly.
Best Known For
Playing charismatic characters in several popular films and TV series such as Zoe DeHaven on the NBC series Parenthood, Nurse Maria in the FX anthology series American Horror Story: Murder House, Lynn in The Divergent Series: Insurgent, and Brenda in the film Maze Runner: The Scorch Trials & Maze Runner: The Death Cure.
In 2014, she made her theatrical film debut as Crystal in the biographical crime drama film Jamesy Boy.
First TV Show
In 2011, she made her television show debut as Yolanda in the Zuma Canyon episode of the drama series, Law & Order: LA.
Rosa Salazar does not follow any particular workout routine. But, she does train for roles which require special attention towards fight scenes and great physical outlook. In such cases, she has a trainer who helps her in achieving her target.
Rosa Salazar Favorite Things
- Piece Of Clothing – Jeans
Source – IMDb
Rosa Salazar Facts
- She was raised in Greenbelt, Maryland.
- She had moved to New York to try her hand at acting.
- In 2009, she relocated to Los Angeles to further pursue her acting goals.
- She considers herself to be a tomboy.
- When she was broke and homeless, her biggest goal was to have a house which she achieved later on.
- She considers Adam Pally as her “work husband”. They starred together in Night Owls.
- Her style of dressing is all about being comfortable.
- She took up acting as a way to try and expel energy.
- She has worked as a concessions coordinator at a Landmark Theater in Maryland.
- Follow her on Instagram.
Featured Image by Good.Night35 / Wikimedia / CC BY-SA 4.0