|Ryan Hurd Quick Info|
|Date of Birth||November 2, 1986|
Ryan Hurd is an American singer and songwriter known for his popular singles like We Do Us and Love in a Bar. He has written songs for various popular artists like Rascal Flatts, Randy Houser, Darius Rucker, and The Cadillac Three. He has a mild social media fan base with more than 100k followers on Instagram, more than 20k followers on Twitter, and more than 50k followers on Facebook.
Kalamazoo, Michigan, United States
Nashville, Tennessee, United States
Ryan Hurd attended the Belmont University and graduated with a degree in Sociology.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – He has a brother and a sister.
Ryan Hurd is managed by –
- Janet Weir, Manager, 42 Entertainment, Burbank, California, United States.
- Joey Lee and Braeden Rountree, WME Entertainment, Nashville, Tennessee, United States (For bookings).
- Mary Catherine Kinney, Publicist, Sony Music, New York City, New York, United States.
Vocals, Guitar, Piano
6 ft or 183 cm
74 kg or 163 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Ryan Hurd has dated –
- Maren Morris (2015-Present) – Ryan and Maren Morris dated for a while before tying the knot. Maren is a Grammy-winning singer from Arlington, Texas. Ryan and Maren met during a songwriting session of “Last Turn Home”, a country ballad, in 2013. Their relationship became official in December 2015. The marriage took place at The Cordelle in Nashville on March 24, 2018.
Race / Ethnicity
- He carries a fashionably rough hunky look.
- Blue eyes
- Keeps a light beard
Ryan Hurd hasn’t done endorsement work for any brand yet.
Best Known For
- Writing hit songs for artists like Blake Shelton, Dierks Bentley, Jake Owen, Tim McGraw, Maren Morris, FGL, Rascal Flatts, Randy Houser, Darius Rucker, The Cadillac Three, Brothers Osborne, and The Swon Brothers. He wrote Blake Shelton and Ashley Monroe’s duet “Lonely Tonight”, for which he also got a Grammy nomination.
- His raspy voice with a lot of youthfulness. In just two weeks, he received over 2 million streams on Spotify for his first song “We Do Us”, which is a part of his self-titled EP.
As a Singer
On April 7, 2017, Ryan released his debut EP titled Ryan Hurd EP.
He is yet to make his debut in a theatrical film.
First TV Show
He is yet to make an appearance on a TV show.
Ryan has a good physique. Though there are no updates on his diet and workout routine, he probably leads an active lifestyle that has helped him to balance his looks.
Ryan Hurd Favorite Things
- TV Show – Game of Thrones
- Book – Richard Bach’s “Jonathan Livingston Seagull”
Source – Female First
Ryan Hurd Facts
- He grew up in Memphis. After his popularity, his whole family moved to Nashville.
- While in high school, police caught him and his first ever girlfriend, while making out in his car.
- He has 3 man crushes namely Kit Harington, Ryan Gosling, and Alexander Skarsgård.
- If he had to give up either coffee or alcohol, he would give up alcohol without a second thought.
- He is a morning person and is completely opposite to his wife Maren, who wakes up late in the morning.
- Ryan considers Alan Jackson, Brad Paisley, Willie Nelson, and the Beatles as his greatest influencers.
- In 2016, he made it to Rolling Stone Country’s “Artists You Need to Know” list.
- His debut single “Love In A Bar” describes his and wife Maren’s emotions and the turning point in their relationship.
- Visit his official website @ www.ryanhurd.com.
- Follow him on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube VEVO.
Featured Image by Ryan Hurd / Instagram