Chicopee, Massachusetts, United States
Sabina completed her graduation from Chicopee High School in Chicopee, Massachusetts.
She then enrolled herself for an associate’s degree in Holyoke Community College for two years.
She was then admitted to Fordham University in New York City where she majored in international communications and business.
Sabina then decided to leave school when she was just two classes short of graduating in order to focus more on her modeling career. She finally returned to Fordham University and earned her degree.
- Father – Richard Gadecki
- Mother – Irena Gadecki
- Siblings – She has an older brother.
Sabina is on board with
- Innovative Artists – LA
- TMT Entertainment – NYC
- Ford Models
- Wilhelmina Models
5 ft 8.5 in or 174 cm
56 kg or 123.5 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Sabina has dated
- David Lee (2004-2014) – Basketball player David Lee started dating Sabina way back in 2004. They were known as a power couple. David was playing for the New York Knicks in New York, and they met through a mutual friend. Later David shifted to San Francisco, which caused strain in their relationship. They were engaged, and about to get hitched soon. However, Sabina chose to break up with David and started dating her co-star Kevin Connolly.
- Kevin Connolly (2015-2016) – The two met while filming the movie Entourage in 2015. Coincidently, Sabina played his love interest in the movie. Although the movie failed to impress the audiences and flopped at the box office, the two decided to continue their romance off-screen as well. They were often spotted together in 2015 and were even seen partying together on New Year’s Day in 2016. They finally revealed their relationship in 2016, and that they had been dating for quite a few months. Kevin and Sabina later separated in October 2016.
- Tyler Rich (?-Present) – Sabina is rumored to be dating Nashville country singer Tyler Rich. Her Instagram posts are full of their pictures together, and it seems like the couple is very much in love and look happy together. She also put up a post on her Instagram in July 2017 where she announced that they were engaged.
Race / Ethnicity
- Green eyes
- Well-toned long legs
32-24-34 in or 81-61-86 cm
2 (US) or 6 (UK) or 34 (EU)
8.5 (US) or 39 (EU)
She has served as the face of many well-known brands like Jimmy Choo, Oil Of Olay amongst others.
Best Known For
Being the hostess on The World Poker Tour aired on the Travel Channel.
Sabina appeared in Freaky Deaky (the film adaption of a novel of the same name written by author Elmore Leonard) in the year 2012 in the role of Greta Wyatt.
First TV Show
In 2007, Sabina hosted the reality Tv series World Poker Tour.
Sabina has been training in boxing with a private coach. She found it very challenging and difficult initially. But later on, she had the confidence to defend herself.
Sabina Gadecki Favorite Things
Sabina Gadecki Facts
- She was crowned with the Miss Polonia America title at 18 and later went on to win the Miss Polonia World title at 19.
- Her parents were born and brought up in Poland. Sabina also studied there for a year in a college.
- She originally auditioned for a smaller role in the movie Entourage (2015) and for a total of three different characters. She was called by the casting crew around 5 times. Sabina felt that her final audition was the most daunting as they brought her in to read the script and she still hadn’t been selected or made an offer.
- Sabina thinks women take better selfies than men. Men are visibly uncomfortable in the selfies.
- She has a pet dog, named Charles.
- As per Sabina, her most significant drawback is her worrisome nature.
- She grew up learning various dance forms such as ballet, jazz, and several others.
- Her first language is Polish and not English. Sabina had always talked in English when she was at home with her parents.
- She loves singing and especially likes singing karaoke. But, she stopped singing songs when one of her friends said that she sounded like a bird when she sings.
- She has tiny “R” tattooed behind her ear which stands for Richard (her father’s first name).
- Follow her on Twitter and Instagram.
Featured Image by David Shankbone / Wikipedia / CC BY 3.0