|Salem Mitchell Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||May 25, 1998|
Salem Mitchell has never believed in going with trends or shying away from what she truly is. With her confidence and natural beauty, she has made freckles mainstream and her freckled face has been splashed on some of the leading magazines. Although she has never accused the fashion industry of racism, she has often urged industry to bring about more diversity. She has especially advised leading brands like Victoria’s Secret to hire women that would bring exotic and rare facets of beauty to the fashion runway.
California, United States
She lives in the Sherman Oaks neighborhood of Los Angeles, California.
Salem Mitchell went to the San Diego School of Creative and Performing Arts. She studied in the school for 7 years before completing her high school education in 2016.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – She has a younger sister.
Salem Mitchell is represented by –
- New York Model Management
- LA Model Management – Los Angeles
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
55 kg or 121 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Salem Mitchell has dated –
- Oh Kemo – Salem has been linked with rapper Oh Kemo by the American tabloids on numerous occasions. The reports claimed that they had been spotted hanging out together in San Diego and Los Angles on numerous occasions. She herself has also shared their pictures on her Instagram account.
Race / Ethnicity
- Freckles on the face
- Fuller Lips
- High Forehead
7.5 (US) or 38 (EU) or 5 (UK)
Salem Mitchell has served as a brand ambassador for Converse.
In 2017, she was signed up to do promotional work for Rihanna‘s new lingerie line, Savage X Fenty.
She has done endorsement work for the following brands –
- It’s Me and You
- American Eagle
Mitchell has also used her social media activity to do endorsement work for the following –
- Baby Doll Finds
Her religious views aren’t known.
Best Known For
Being featured in the popular fashion publications such as Numero Uno, Allure Magazine, and Paper Magazine
She hasn’t been cast in any theatrical film till now.
First TV Show
Salem Mitchell hasn’t made an appearance in any TV show till now.
Salem Mitchell isn’t a big fan of any specific workout regime. Instead, she likes to rely on fun activities to keep herself fit. She regularly loves to play basketball and catch. She also likes to go for long walks. She believes that when you rely on fun activities for exercise, it doesn’t seem like a burden and you are, in fact, eager to do it.
Salem Mitchell Favorite Things
- Beauty Products – L’Oréal Telescopic mascara, Glossier Cherry Balm Dotcom, Milk Makeup blush, Hello Kitty lip collection
- Winter Must-Haves – Gourmand Pistachio Brulee Lip Balm
- Biggest Beauty Indulgence – Coconut Oil
- Nail Color – Baby Pinks
- San Diego Eatery – Tacos El Gordo
- San Diego Parks – Balboa Park and Rose Gardens
Source – Coveteur, Galore Mag
Salem Mitchell Facts
- When she started her social media journey, she was often bullied or mistreated because of her freckles, with people comparing her face with spotted bananas and poppyseed bagels.
- She started posting her pictures on the social media while she was studying in high school. She was doing a couple of photography projects when she decided to give social media a try.
- She got her first big breakthrough when Mayan Toledano decided to feature her in the photoshoot for It’s Me and You lingerie line. The photoshoot was featured in the Paper Magazine.
- Through her Paper Magazine photo shoot, she was cast for 100 Ways To Wear Gucci feature for Vogue‘s official website.
- She credits her parents for helping her become comfortable with the way she is. She revealed that they had forbidden her from covering her freckles with makeup and told her that she, anyways looked perfect.
- In July 2018, she was subjected to a series of racist remarks on Instagram after Vogue shared her picture on their official account. She especially pointed out one comment in which she was called ghetto and explained why calling black women ghetto was an offensive remark.
- Follow her on Twitter and Instagram.
Featured Image by Salem Mitchell / Instagram