Samantha Lee Gongol
Bryn Mawr, Pennsylvania, United States
Samantha Gongol went to the Haverford High School.
After graduating from high school, she got admission at the New York University where she studied music business.
Singer and musician
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Unknown
Her music act Marian Hill is represented by –
- Coda Music Agency
- Paradigm Agency
Electronic, synth-pop, alternative R&B
5 ft 2 in or 157.5 cm (Approx)
43 kg or 95 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Samantha Gongol has preferred to keep her private life firmly away from the spotlight, which has made it a tad difficult for us to dig any information about her dating history and love life.
Race / Ethnicity
- Petite and toned figure
- Elongated chin
31-22.5-30 in or 79-57-76 cm
0 (US) or 32 (EU) or 4 (UK)
Her shoe size is speculated to be 5.5 (US) or 36 (EU).
The single Down, which was compiled by her music act was used in an Apple commercial, which helped them garner widespread exposure.
Her religious views aren’t known.
Best Known For
Having formed the music duo Marian Hill with Jeremy Lloyd. They found fame with the commercial success of their single, Down, which managed to reach #16 position on the US music charts. The single was certified “platinum” as well.
In 2016, her music group released their debut studio album, Act One. The album had their single Down, which made them a huge phenomenon.
Samantha hasn’t made an appearance in any theatrical film till date.
First TV Show
In 2015, she made her first TV show appearance as herself on the comedy talk show, The Late Late Show with James Corden.
Samantha Gongol’s personal trainer, workout, and diet plan aren’t known.
Samantha Gongol Favorite Things
- TV Show – The Affair
- Movie – The Great Gatsby
Source – Interview Magazine
Samantha Gongol Facts
- He and Lloyd have a pre-show ritual as part of which they have a shot of whiskey before starting their performance.
- Early in her music career, she regularly used to perform at North Star Bar and World Cafe Live in Philadelphia.
- After creating the single Whiskey, he and Jeremy Lloyd sent at least 60 old emails to a variety of blogs. Eventually, three blogs agreed to publish their single, which helped it sneak into the top 10 on Hype Machine.
- In middle and high schools, she and Jeremy shared a couple of classes. They performed together in the Seventh Heaven choir as well.
- They took inspiration from the musical The Music Man, in which they were cast in the 7th grade, for their music act’s name. Samantha was cast in the role of Marian, while he played Harold Hill, and they simply combined these two names.
- While studying in the university, she often used to catch up with Jeremy when she used to return home for holidays. Upon meeting, they used to play their music for each other.
- She chose not to study artistic aspect of music in the university because she didn’t want to be graded on her musical ability.
- She was working as a songwriter in New York City before she started to form her popular music act.
- Visit her music duo’s official website @ marianhillmusic.com.
- Follow her music duo on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube.
Featured Image by Samantha Lee Gongol / Instagram