|Sara Forestier Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||October 4, 1986|
Sara Forestier is a well renowned French actress who got her fame from the movie Perfume: The Story of a Murderer in 2006. She was also honored as the “Best Actress” in Cesar Awards in 2011. She has an inclination towards writing and to paint. Her artistic temperament has brought her success. Initially, she started taking minor roles in advertisements through an artistic agent, before she got her first movie.
She left school at the age of 16.
Actress, Film Director, and Screenwriter
- Siblings – She has 2 siblings.
Sara is represented by Agenzia Moviement (Talent Agency).
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
50 kg or 110 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Sara Forestier has dated –
- Gaspard Ulliel (2005) – She was rumored to be dating actor Gaspard Ulliel in 2005.
Race / Ethnicity
- Innocent eyes
- Beautiful smile
Best Known For
Portraying the role of Jeanne in Perfume: The Story of a Murderer in 2006
In 2001, she made her theatrical film debut in Les fantômes de Louba as Fille 2.
First TV Show
She made her TV show debut as ‘Herself’ on the talk show, On a tout essayé in January 2004.
Sara Forestier Favorite Things
- Actor – Al Pacino, Leonardo DiCaprio, Marion Cotillard, Pierre Richard, Jamel Debbouze, Charlize Theron, and Sabrina Ouazani
- Director – Abdellatif Kechiche
Source – IMDb
Sara Forestier Facts
- She was more interested in TV films than theatrical in her early teens.
- She has 2 siblings.
- Sara received the César Award in the “Best Actress” category for Le Nom des gens in 2011.
- She can be followed on Instagram and Facebook.
Featured Image by Georges Biard / Wikimedia / CC BY-SA 3.0