|Sarah Angius Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9.5 in|
|Date of Birth||March 30, 1985|
Sarah Angius is a hairstylist and Instagram star known for her hairstyling videos on the social media. She has a huge popularity on various social media platforms like Instagram, where she has more than 4 million followers and Facebook, where she has more than 800k followers. She created her official YouTube channel in May 2015 and has managed to gain more than 600k subscribers.
Sarah Angius learned her trade secrets and skills from The Hair Academy in Rotterdam. She graduated from the academy in 2008.
Hairstylist, Instagram star
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Unknown
5 ft 9.5 in or 176.5
56 kg or 123.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Sarah Angius has dated –
- Federico – Sarah got married to her Italian boyfriend Federico in 2013. She had first met him in 2008. Eventually, she started to have romantic feelings for him. However, due to her ethnic and religious background, she felt their relationship had no future, so she tried to suppress her feelings. She eventually realized that there are no boundaries or labels in love and started going out with him. She is pretty vocal and open about her love for him on social media.
Race / Ethnicity
She has Middle Eastern ancestry.
- Prominent nose
- High cheekbones
Sarah Angius has used her strong social media reach to bag lucrative digital endorsement deals. Most of the social media endorsement is done by incorporating a particular brand or product in her social media activity.
Her religious views aren’t known publicly.
Best Known For
Being one of the most influential Dutch beauty and hairstyle social media personalities. She has more than 4 million followers on Instagram and more than 600k subscribers on YouTube.
She hasn’t been cast in any theatrical film till date.
First TV Show
Sarah Angius hasn’t appeared on any TV show till date.
Her workout routine and diet plan aren’t known.
Sarah Angius Favorite Things
- Dry Shampoo – Oribe Gold Lust Dry Shampoo
- Fall Favorites – Over the Knee Boots, Pore Professional from Benefit, Girl Meets Pearl, Metallic Clutch, Laura Mercier Powders, Bobbi Brown Foundation
- Hair Products – Aveda Brilliant Damage Control, Kevin Murphy Hair Treatment Smooth Again Lotion, Aveda Dry Remedy Oil
Source – Facebook, Sarah Angius, Instagram
Sarah Angius Facts
- She started her YouTube channel in May 2015 and has managed to attract more than 10 million views.
- Before she started focusing full time on her social media career, she used to work as a hairdresser.
- Visit her official website @ sarahangius.com.
- Follow her on Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, and Pinterest.
Featured Image by Sarah Angius / Instagram