Sarah Sanguin Carter
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Sarah went to Balmoral Hall School.
In Switzerland, Sarah studied fine arts from Neuchâtel Junior College for a year.
Sarah also went to Ryerson Theatre School in Toronto.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Unknown
Agency for the Performing Arts L.A.
She has released her only solo album via Cheshire Moon.
5 ft 4½ in or 164 cm
54 kg or 119 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Sarah Carter has dated –
- Jonathan Cherry (2002-2003) – From July 2002 to February 2003, actors Jonathan Cherry and Sarah were an item.
- Drew Fuller (2003-2004) – American actor Drew Fuller and Carter dated for a year until May 2004.
- Frank E. Flowers (2004-2005) – Caymanian independent filmmaker, Frank E. Flowers started dating Sarah in September 2004. They continued their relationship until November 2005.
- Samuel Page (2006-2007) – Another American actor, Samuel Page dated Sarah for a year until May 2007.
- Kishan Shah (2007-2010) – Yoga teacher Kishan Shah and Carter were romantically linked to each other from July 2007 to January 2010.
Race / Ethnicity
36-27-35 in or 91.5-68.5-89 cm
8 (US) or 38 (EU)
8 (US) or 38.5 (EU)
She has appeared in a Subway commercial.
She hasn’t spoken publicly about her religious beliefs.
Best Known For
Playing Maggie in the TNT science fiction series Falling Skies from 2011 to 2015.
As a solo artist – In December 2009, Sarah released her solo debut album Before Three.
As a group – As a part of a 2-member music band, SanguinDrake, she released the album Pretty Tricks on May 12, 2012.
She debuted with action horror film Mindstorm for her role as Rayanna Armitage in 2001.
First TV Show
In 2000, Sarah guest appeared in an episode of the CTV’s police procedural drama series Cold Squad as Libby Logan.
Sarah’s workout routine and diet plan aren’t known.
Sarah Carter Favorite Things
- Personal Favorite Project – Berkeley (Film, released in 2005)
Source – TV
Sarah Carter Facts
- Sarah was active in dancing and plays while in school.
- Carter was a part of the Royal Winnipeg Ballet in Canada.
- She is among the best public speakers of the world. Sarah has participated in debate competitions in countries like Austria, England, and Argentina and finished in top 3.
- She also worked in orphanages in Cuba and India after taking a hiatus from acting.
- Sarah didn’t dream of becoming a movie actress.
- In June 2011, she climbed (along with 34 other people) Mount Shasta in California to raise money for the charity, Breast Cancer Fund.
- She has served as a spokesperson for the Breast Cancer Fund charity.
- She has also gone through West Coast Trail, which is a 75 km long backpacking trail.
- She was cast in the “Undeclared” TV show in 2002. But, the show got canceled after she was cast and so, Sarah could appear in only 1 episode.
- Her mother and aunt suffered from breast cancer.
- Join Sarah on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Tumblr, and iTunes.