|Sarah Magusara Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||August 22, 2001|
Sarah Magusara is an Australian social media personality, YouTuber, TikTok star, and dancer who has gained immense popularity with her dance, comedy, and lip-sync videos on TikTok and has successfully accrued more than 15 million followers on the platform.
Social Media Personality, YouTuber, TikTok Star, Dancer
- Mother – Ann Abelardo Magusara
- Siblings – Giselle Magusara (Older Sister), Alan Magusara (Brother)
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
55 kg or 121 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Sarah Magusara has dated –
- Pieta Warbrick – The duo met through mutual friends and have been together ever since. Sarah has also said that it was love at first sight for her and they parent a daughter named Zamira Rose who was born in September 2019.
Race / Ethnicity
Sarah Magusara is of Filipino descent.
- Pierced ears
- Toned physique
- Pouty lips
She has either endorsed or promoted brands like CASETiFY, Fashion Nova, REVOLVE, boohoo, and Glassons.
Sarah Magusara Facts
- She is from Brisbane, Queensland, Australia.
- It was her brother who inspired her to start dancing.
- Sarah Magusara joined YouTube with her eponymous channel on January 7, 2016, and the videos on the channel are based on vlogs, Q&As, challenges, travel, hauls, and other things from her life.
- The first video that was uploaded on her channel on July 18, 2017, was titled “Sarah Magusara | #reversenationchallenge”.
- Her TikTok account boasts of more than 700 million likes on her videos.
- She has often taken inspiration from her fellow content creators and some of them are A1Saud, TheyLoveArii, and Kevin Bojorquez.
- To Sarah Magusara, the pros of being famous are that you get recognized in public and get featured in several things on social media while some of the major disadvantages of being famous are that people can be really mean to you in the comment section and the way even very small things can become really huge on the internet.
- She is confident both with or without makeup.
- Some things she would like to tell her younger self would be to not eat so much because it would affect her in the long run and don’t let words define you.
- She has also garnered more than 500k subscribers on YouTube and more than 1.5 million followers on Instagram.
Featured Image by Sarah Magusara / Instagram