|Sarah Stage Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||March 21, 1984|
Sarah Stage is an entrepreneur and lingerie model, who has gained over 3 million followers on Instagram. She got Mercedes-Benz S-class on Christmas 2017 as a gift from her husband Kristopher Jason.
Sarah Elizabeth Stage
Burbank, California, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Information about her formal education isn’t available.
Model, Actress, Fitness Mom, Entrepreneur
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – She has a younger sister.
Sarah Stage is managed by –
- Anthoni of A. Allen Group, Public Relations agency, Los Angeles, California, United States.
- AC Talent Agency, Talent Agent Theatrical, Beverly Hills, California, United States.
- Elite Model Management, Talent Agent Modeling, Miami Beach, Florida, United States.
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
57 kg or 125.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Sarah Stage has dated –
- Kristopher Jason (2012-Present) – Sarah and Kristopher have been happily married for a while now. Kristopher or Kris is also from Los Angeles, California and works in Public Relations. After agreeing to be introduced by a mutual friend, they met up. Fortunately, they felt a connection and knew that they were right for each other. Soon, in 2012, Sarah and Kris tied the knot at a wedding held at the Arboretum in Los Angeles. They have 2 sons – James Hunter Jason (b. 2015) and Logan Alexander Jason (b. 2017).
Race / Ethnicity
She has Costa Rican and European ancestry.
- Toned body structure
- Long straight hair
8 (US) or 38.5 (EU) or 5.5 (UK)
Sarah Stage has been featured in the following campaigns –
- Skechers GOwalk 4
- Forgiato Perfection wheels
- Guess Jeans
- Buffalo Jeans
- Frederick’s of Hollywood
- Jockey Underwear
Best Known For
- Her social media updates as a fitness mom/model and the stories of her becoming a “new mom-to-be” showcasing her unique lifestyle that included maintaining a six-pack tummy while becoming pregnant in 2015.
- Her blog named Stage Mama where she shares her journey of pregnancy and motherhood.
- Being a high fashion model who has worked in several national print campaigns, runway shows, TV shows, commercials and even spokesmodel jobs.
- Her ebook Pregnancy Fitness Guide, that teaches how to maintain a fit body before, during, and after pregnancy. The ebook also includes the diet program.
She hasn’t made her theatrical film debut yet.
First TV Show
In 2006, she made her first TV show appearance as a briefcase model in the popular TV series Deal or No Deal.
Being a fitness model and mom, Sarah Stage exercises every day. She does each and every exercise from lifting weights to floor exercises at home. Sarah admits that finding time to workout as a mother can be difficult. Sarah suggests workout mat and dumbbells as the only must-have equipment for working out.
She is very particular about her diet. She prefers to have 3 small meals and a healthy snack in between, rather than going for 6 meals per day.
Her diet plan is –
- Breakfast – 2 scrambled eggs, fruits and a slice of toast; opting for Ezekiel brand bread.
- Lunch – Salads that include green leafy vegetables such as spinach with tomatoes, almonds, ½ of an avocado, cucumber, chicken, with light balsamic vinegar.
- Dinner – Chicken and asparagus with brown rice.
She suggests drinking plenty of water. According to her, if one maintains a healthy diet, there can be no cravings for junk food.
Sarah Stage Favorite Things
- Healthy Snacks – Protein Bars, Nuts, Sliced fruits, Hummus, Vegetables
- Protein Supplement Brand – Protein World
- Protein Supplement Flavors – Salted Caramel, Strawberry
Source – Sarahstage.com
Sarah Stage Facts
- She entered the Elite Models Search and was declared the runner-up. Sarah then continued her modeling career in Milan, Italy as a high fashion model.
- Sarah enjoys spending time with her husband and her sons.
- She also enjoys teaching Pilates, oil painting, traveling, salsa dancing, decorating her home, and being an animal rights activist.
- Visit her official website @ www.sarahstage.com.
- Follow her on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
Featured Image by Sarah Stage / Instagram