|Sarah Stephens Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||June 7, 1990|
Sarah Stephens is an Australian model and actress who rose to popularity shortly after winning Girlfriend magazine’s Model Search 2006. She’s also known as one of the youngest models to have walked in the 2008 Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show who stepped foot on Victoria’s Secret runway at the age of 18.
Sarah Elizabeth Stephens
Lancashire, England, United Kingdom
She went to Brigidine College, St. Ives.
- Siblings – She has 3 younger brothers.
Sarah Stephens is represented by –
- Innovative Artists, Talent Agency, California, United States
- Women 360 Management, New York, United States
- Next Model Management, Milan, Italy
- Premier Model Management, London
- Iconic Management, Berlin
- Chic Management, Sydney, Australia
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
She is of Australian descent.
- Thick Eyebrows
- Long Eyelashes
- Defined Cheekbones
- Plump Lips
Sarah Stephens Facts
- At the age of 16, she won the nationwide competition Girlfriend Magazine Model search in 2006. Shortly after winning the model search, she received a two-year contract with Chic Model Management and was eventually signed by Next Model Management situated in New York and Paris.
- She has appeared on several magazine covers including Russh Australia, Frankie magazine, Madison, GQ, French Revue de Modes, and Eurowoman.
- She was featured in numerous editorial spreads in various forms including Italian, Russian, Japanese, and Australian editions of Vogue.
- Stephens was also featured in global advertising campaigns for top-billed brands like Lacoste, Benetton, Diesel, Sephora, Alice Temperley, Forever21, NastyGal, Nordstrom, Neiman Marcus, Minelli (France), Lasenza, Agent Provocateur, Myla, and Dynamite and Kensie.
- In 2007, she walked 18 shows during the Australian Fashion Week.
- In early 2008, she met photographer Ellen von Unwerth in Paris. This German photographer and director shot her for editorial spreads in Russian Vogue, Above magazine, and Mixte magazine.
- She has walked and modeled at numerous resort shows in New York including two top-billed brands Gucci and Lanvin.
- During the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show in Miami in 2008, she made her debut on the show, making her the youngest model to walk on Victoria Secret’s runway at that time.
- She is better known in Europe as the face of the Lacosta fragrance “Love of Pink”.
- Stephens landed a role in the 2009 movie Solitary Man where she acted alongside Michael Douglas and Danny DeVito.
- In 2015, she appeared in the horror film The Witch where she played as the young witch in the movie.
- In 2018, she modeled for a nu*de photoshoot for the Playboy magazine for its July and August issues.
Featured Image by Sarah Stephens / Instagram