|Shorena Begashvili Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5.75 in|
|Date of Birth||July 8, 1982|
Shorena Begashvili is a Georgian actress and model best known for her show Night with Shorena. She also created quite a stir after getting featured in the Georgian issue of Playboy in 2007. However, the bold artist has never shied away from displaying her talents and, hence, has amassed a large fan base of more than 300k followers on Instagram.
Shorena Begashvili attended the Shota Rustaveli Theatrical Institute.
Actress, TV Host, Photo Model
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Unknown
5 ft 5¾ in or 167 cm
59 kg or 130 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Shorena has been married once and also mothers a daughter named Eva, who was born in 2001.
Race / Ethnicity
- Curvy physique
- Pouty lips
- A beauty spot on her left cheek
She has done endorsement work for brands like –
- Delfy Cosmetics
- More Beauty
- TI’ME Georgia
- Butterfly Beauty
In 2013, she appeared in a commercial for Gyumri Beer.
Best Known For
- Appearing on the cover of Playboy magazine in their August 2007 issue
- Having been cast in the black comedy-drama film, Keep Smiling, in 2012
- Appearing alongside actor Alec Baldwin in the 2017 issue of Hello Georgia magazine
She made her theatrical film debut in the action adventure comedy film, Kvelaferi kargad iqneba, in 2009.
First TV Show
She made her TV show debut as herself on the series Music Box in 2005.
She works out in the gym to maintain her stunning physique. As of September 2018, she trained at Aspria Fitness and has attained an enviable body.
Shorena Begashvili Facts
- She worked as a theatre artist before debuting on TV and films.
- She had her own show which aired on Imedi TV and was titled Night with Shorena.
- Shorena has a pet dog named Sani.
- She has a number of tattoos on her body.
- She was heavily shamed by the critic for the content of her show, Night with Shorena, which soon went off-air.
- Her appearance on the Georgian issue of Playboy in 2007 came as a cultural shock to the natives.
- Follow her on Instagram and Facebook.
Featured Image by Shorena Begashvili / Instagram