Signa Mae O’Keefe
Maple Grove, Minnesota, United States
Signa O’Keefe attended Maple Grove School.
Musical.ly Star, Singer
- Father – Matt O’Keefe
- Mother – Shannon Ottmar
- Siblings – Sophia O’Keefe (Younger Sister), Aaden O’Keefe (Brother), Beau O’Keefe (Late Older Brother)
- Others – Carrie O’Keefe (Stepmother)
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
54 kg or 119 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Signa O’Keefe has dated –
- Braydon Wald (2017–2018) – Signa and Braydon started dating in 2017. Not much is known about Braydon besides the fact that he is also a member of the Musical.ly family and lives in Minnesota. They broke up in early 2018.
Race / Ethnicity
Dark Brown (Natural)
She often tends to dye her hair ‘blonde’.
- Squared jawline
- Fuller Lips
Signa O’Keefe hasn’t done endorsement work for any brand yet.
Her religious views aren’t known publicly.
Best Known For
- Her video “ha my smiles ugly but #SmileChallenge”, one of her first video compilations.
- Her witty, expressive and positive messages for teens similar to her age, in relation to the day-to-day circumstances, such as losing a loved one, bullying, etc. Signa’s unique style of composing videos has crowned her as a verified user of the Musical.ly app and has made her one of the topmost ‘musers’ of 2017.
As a Singer
Signa O’Keefe aspires to create her own album.
Signa O’Keefe hasn’t made her theatrical film debut yet.
First TV Show
Signa O’Keefe is yet to make an appearance on a TV show.
Signa O’Keefe is a volleyball player. Most of her workout revolves around her training and practice sessions.
Signa O’Keefe Favorite Things
Her favorite things aren’t known.
Signa O’Keefe Facts
- She is famous for the videos she uploads on the Musical.ly app.
- She was only 12 years old when she started using the Musical.ly app but soon gained an impressive fan following.
- The videos she shares on the Musical.ly app are those of her lip-syncing to popular songs in a quirky way.
- Her parents are divorced. Signa and her siblings live with her mother.
- She was a member of the Minnesota Select Volleyball Club. She wore jersey number 24.
- By November 2016, she had more than 14 million hearts and more than 5 million emoji-loves on Musical.ly.
- The videos which Signa posted to Skylar Grey‘s “Coming Home” as a tribute to her late brother was featured in the app.
- Follow her on Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube.
Featured Image by Signa O’Keefe / Instagram