|Sophia Diamond Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||August 21, 2001|
Sophia Diamond is a Russian social media star and dancer, best known for her TikTok account which has amassed a fanbase of more than 3.5 million followers and more than 40 million likes.
Soap, Soapy, Sophia Diamond
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
In 2019, Sophia enrolled in the Arts and Science program at the University of Toronto in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
Social Media Star, Dancer
- Siblings – Polina (Older Sister), Dave (Younger Brother), Daniel (Brother)
- Others – Adam (Step-Brother), Yule (Step-Brother)
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
60 kg or 132 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Sophia Diamond has dated –
- Kian Salehi (2018)
- Yusef Farkhat (2019-Present)
Race / Ethnicity
She is of Russian descent.
She often tends to dye her hair light brown.
Sophia Diamond has endorsed brands such as –
- Set Active
- ColourPop Cosmetics
- ORANGE JUICE THE BRAND
- GUESS Watches
- Fashion Nova
- Hollister Co.
- Drip Creationz
Sophia Diamond Favorite Things
- Food – Sushi, Chicken Nuggets
- Drink Order At Tim Horton’s – Iced Cap
- Place To Visit – Moscow, Russia
- Vacation Place In The United States – Niagara Falls
- Social Media App – YouTube
- Color – Neon Green
- Russian Song – Quest Pistols Show by Санта Лючия (Santa Lucia)
- Singer – The Weeknd
- Personal Quote – “You cannot kill a breeze, a wind, a fragrance. You cannot kill a dream or an ambition.”
Sophia Diamond Facts
- She was born in Russia but moved to Israel when she was 8 months old.
- She wore bangs as a kid.
- Sophia started creating YouTube videos around the age of 9. She liked being in front of the camera and particularly enjoyed editing them.
- Sophia used to be a big fan of the video game Sims when she was 10 years old and used it as an escape from real-life problems.
- In September 2012, Sophia moved from Israel to Canada.
- She speaks English, Russian, and Hebrew.
- Sophia used to be a competitive gymnast. She also likes to dance, play dodgeball, and draw in her free time.
- Sophia is double-jointed and can bend her wrists and elbows beyond the limits of a regular human being. If she doesn’t warm them up, they pop loudly when she pushes them past the point of a straight line.
- Her mom is her biggest role model. Among the people in the media industry, Ariana Grande is her biggest role model.
- Sophia’s best friends among social media stars are Hailey Orona and Chase Keith.
- She was voted “Most Likely To Be Famous” in her high school.
- Although she wasn’t voted as prom queen, Sophia wore a tiara to prom because she wanted to feel like a princess.
- She is the type of person to scream and run when an insect is nearby. Weirdly, she also feels compelled to take pictures of various insects in museums or herbariums and finds them pretty.
- The hourglass emoji makes her very stressed for some reason.
- She can distinguish her family members based on the sound of their footsteps.
- Sophia finds taking hot showers to be one of the best feelings in life.
- Sophia looks for 2 qualities in a friend – self-awareness and growth. She doesn’t care if people made mistakes in the past as long as they’ve learned and moved past them.
- Between money and love, she would always pick love.
- In September 2017, Sophia passed the Canadian citizenship test. She already had Russian and Israeli citizenship.
- She calls her fanbase “Diamond Bbs” or “Diamond Babies.”
- An unusual word she uses is “whomst.”
Featured Image by Sophia Diamond / Instagram