Sophie Louise Anderton
London, United Kingdom
Anderton attended Redland High School for Girls in Redland, Bristol, and also Bristol Cathedral Choir School.
Model, reality television personality, DJ
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Sue Deacon
- Siblings – Unknown
As a DJ, she is signed to Worldwide DJ Management.
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
59 kg or 130 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Sophie Anderton dated –
- Lord Robert Hanson (1996-2000) – British businessman and son of late industrialist Lord Hanson dated Sophie from 1996 to 2000. They were also engaged briefly during this time.
- Matt Goss (1998) – In early 1998, singer Matt Goss was romantically linked to Anderton. She lied to Matt about leaving drugs and so Matt left Sophie.
- Mark Bosnich (2002-2004) – Australian soccer player, Mark Bosnich and Sophie had a loud 2-year relationship from 2002 to 2004. The relationship ended after the allegations of drug and physical abuse started arising.
- Mark Alexiou (2004-2005) – Businessman Mark Alexiou met Sophie in 2004. The duo started dating afterward. They got engaged on April 11, 2005. They split in 2005 due to Sophie’s call girl confessions.
- Simon Jordan (2006) – In 2006, she dated multi-millionaire Crystal Palace chairman Simon Jordan. He is about 13 years her senior. For Simon, it was love at first sight; and it was even before they had actually met.
- Ed Buxton (2007) – Since November 2007, Sophie is dating British businessman Ed Buxton.
Race / Ethnicity
Tattoo on lower back
35-24-35 in or 89-61-89 cm
4 (US) or 36 (EU)
Sophie has advertised for Glossies de Gossard lingerie, Gossard, Knickerbox, Marks & Spencer, Sony, Topshop, and others.
Best Known For
She is best known as a Wonderbra girl.
Sophie is also known for appearing in the Celebrity Big Brother (2013), and Big Brother’s Bit on the Side (2013-2014).
First Fashion Show
Sophie started with Ready to Wear – Spring / Summer 2005 fashion show where she modeled for Scott Henshall.
Anderton played the role as a “Female Killer” in the 2007 British teen comedy film Popcorn.
First TV Show
Her first television appearance was in 1996 as a presenter of the news talk show The L.A.D.S.
Her first celebrity crush was on Robert Smith of the Cure followed by Adam Ant.
She works out under the guidance of her personal trainer, Jamie Baird.
Sophie is an early riser and wakes up at 6 am in the morning. Just after that, she goes for a morning walk for about 90 minutes. She also hits the gym but in the afternoon. She likes to run and do yoga.
She first started exercising in September 2004.
Regarding her diet, she eats three meals and snacks in a day.
Sophie Anderton Favorite Things
- Book – My Sister’s Keeper (By Jodi Picoult)
- Film – Syriana (2005)
- Music – The Fray, Snow Patrol
- Spiritual Home / Holiday – Malta, Morocco
- Beauty Products – Chantecaille ‘Vital Essence’ serum
Sophie Anderton Facts
- Sophie was diagnosed with bipolar disorder in 2006.
- Sophie started modeling at the age of 14.
- She supports a couple of charities like Amy Winehouse Foundation, Action on Addiction, Sir Hubert von Herkomer Arts Foundation, etc.
- As per her Twitter profile, she is the CEO of Intensifi London Ltd.
- Sophie is Britain’s foremost lingerie and swimwear model.
- Sophie has appeared in FHM’s list of 100 sexiest women in the world several times and topped the list 2 times.
- She has faced the situation of child abuse. This also led her to enter the world of prostitution. Sophie even used to charge £15,000 for one hour from wealthy businessmen. The money was then used to buy drugs.
- GQ (Gentlemen’s Quarterly) has also named her “Woman of the Year.”
- Due to her interests in dancing and music, she became a DJ.
- Anderton is the first Ambassador for QS7D (Quit Smoking in 7 Days).
- Catch Sophie on Twitter.